Truth Addict

Journaling - for the first time in my life

191 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I can see that because I have wisdom, and they don't.

This is so funny that it's actually very tragic.
When seekers hear 'I am wise' they automatically think that you're an idiot that is blind to himself.
They don't even conceive of the possibility that someone can actually be wise, know it, and say it.
They think that saying that you are humble contradicts your humility.
They think that humility means that you don't talk about yourself, that you dismiss praise.
They are the same kind of people that think that 'to be compassionate' means 'to give comfort to the ones that suffer', 'to hug them'.

I am so tired of playing people's games.
Sorry for this rant. I know I was supposed to leave your journal alone.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki

Go hug microbes as well.

18 minutes ago, tsuki said:

I know I was supposed to leave your journal alone.

You're welcome any time bud. Just try the ordinary times, not while I'm outrageous, which is fortunately very rare.

Edited by Truth Addict

9 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Go hug microbes as well.

???

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

???

That's my answer to the seekers whom you were talking about.

My colleagues are the most unconscious/selfish people that I've ever met (besides myself). Think of it as in evolution terms, they're completely backwards, they must go extinct. Yet, they don't, so they create more problems rather than solving them.

What would you say about a doctor who does not give a fuck about their patients? A doctor that all they care about is money and status?

16 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

My colleagues are the most unconscious/selfish people that I've ever met (besides myself). Think of it as in evolution terms, they're completely backwards, they must go extinct. Yet, they don't, so they create more problems rather than solving them.

Atrocious. That is weaponized knowledge. Knowledgeable preying on sick people, treating symptoms instead of diseases.
Still, the greatest disease of all is devilry and I don't know the cure. I don't know how to enlighten people.

16 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

What would you say about a doctor who does not give a fuck about their patients? A doctor that all they care about is money and status?

Ignorant devils. Just imagine what would happen if you cured them.

Edited by tsuki

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Atrocious. That is weaponized knowledge. Knowledgeable preying on sick people, treating symptoms instead of diseases.
Still, the greatest disease of all is devilry and I don't know the cure. I don't know how to enlighten people.

Ignorant devils. Just imagine what would happen if you cured them.

They can't be cured. Suffering is the only cure and I don't have the ability to 'make them suffer', let alone the right or courage to do so.

They're a lost cause. It's really challenging to interact with them.

@Truth Addict Have you watched V for vendetta? I think you would enjoy it on a very deep level.

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict Have you watched V for vendetta? I think you would enjoy it on a very deep level.

Not yet. I heard that it's awesome, I recall it's about the French industrial revolution? Anyway, movies don't spark my interest like they used to do. I think I'll read a Wikipedia summary of the plot.

27 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I recall it's about the French industrial revolution?

Pfft. Don't watch movies for the plot, you're waay too smart for that. 
Watch them for the message, plot is just the mean to express it.

The movie is about the relationship between suffering and freedom.

Edited by tsuki

On 27/09/2019 at 0:31 PM, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict I think you would enjoy it on a very deep level.

Just the deepest! Thank you!

❤️

Okay Leo, seriously, what's with you and synchronicity?! Another video related to me (signature)? I honestly started thinking that I'm the one who's doing the brainwashing here lol.

Leo is definitely stealing my ideas lol ?

So, recently I've been introduced for the first time in my life to this sport called 'Mixed Martial Arts'. I watched two matches, and they were awesome beyond speech. What most caught my attention is the reaction speed of the players, it's probably the most important factor in the game.

However, I wanted to take a look at YouTube, so I found this video:

It was very disturbing to watch it. A lot of thoughts started coming up. The knockouts can potentially kill instantly. This is a really dangerous sport. Then again, what's this life really worth? So, on the other hand, it's a really beautiful sport. I guess it's both and none depending on how you look at it.