Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

How to realize god on weed?

19 posts in this topic

I read about people on this forum have had a nondual experience and realized god on weed. I just wonder how do you guys get these nondual experiences on weed? Do i need to take a higher dose of weed to realize god or do i need to meditate and self inquiry while i'm on weed.

Both of what you said. 

Or combining it with other substances. 

When I mix it with meditation and enlightenment practises it gives it a boost. Gonna get into lsd, DMT etc tho.

Are you aware right now? Thats all you need. Look at what that is. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

23 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Or combining it with other substances

What type of substances?

1 hour ago, Peo said:

What type of substances?

Psychedelics. I personally like dissociatives and weed for it but the health risk of dissos are much higher. 

The impact weed has on me has radically changed. A few years ago I would smoke a bunch with friends and it would be just chill, fun and games.

Now, after doing spiritual practices for a while, a few hits of a joint can send me on a crazy trip. Last week I literally took 3 puffs by myself, had me laying on the floor for 4 hours lol.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

5 minutes ago, Identity said:

The impact weed has on me has radically changed. A few years ago I would smoke a bunch with friends and it would be just chill, fun and games.

Now, after doing spiritual practices for a while, a few hits of a joint can send me on a crazy trip. Last week I literally took 3 puffs by myself, had me laying on the floor for 4 hours lol.

Yeah weed fucks me up good hhaha. I had two puffs after a few beers and almost forgot my name lol.

57 minutes ago, kag101 said:

First of all, don't use weed; use cannabis

I have taken hashish. According to wikipedia hashish has the same effects as cannabis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish

@Peo Don't make the intellect too blunt with weed and it's also an addictive substance which can heavily put you into your lower self with complusive needs.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

1 hour ago, Peo said:

I have taken hashish. According to wikipedia hashish has the same effects as cannabis.

LOL! You're a newbie at marijuana, aren't you? 

Weed = Cannabis = Pot = Marijuana

I said you shouldn't use "weed", because you need to do it in a ritualistic manner. Most people in the US use it as thought they are smoking a cigarette that makes you go high. You need to respect the plant. 

Ideally, you should go to a Rastafarian ceremony. Otherwise, you'll use it in a mindless manner. 

one day this will all be memories

1 hour ago, kag101 said:

LOL! You're a newbie at marijuana, aren't you? 

Yes i am a newbia at this marijuna. I have only somked some few weeks ago for the first time

Just now, Peo said:

Yes i am a newbia at this marijuna. I have only somked some few weeks ago for the first time

Its okay to be a newbie man. Hashish is the resin from the cannabis plant. Marijuana is the leaf. :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(drug)

@Peo  Watch "Leo's enlightenment experience live video", while high. I did it on LSD and it was full god experience. You might "get it" on weed too. 

@Peo The consciousness work you do is what’s behind the realizations from marijuana or psychedelics. If you didn’t empty, they can’t fill, and you end up in terror town. Your OP sounded to me as if you’re thinking the substance is what’s “doing it”. It’s not. Like the realization you can run a marathon comes from having run a marathon (actuality). 

You’re the whole show, not the person. The person is in consciousness, claiming it as it’s own. By consciousness work, I mean removing all the barriers “you” have put between you (claimer) and You (Actual). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Peo The consciousness work you do is what’s behind the realizations from marijuana or psychedelics. If you didn’t empty, they can’t fill, and you end up in terror town. Your OP sounded to me as if you’re thinking the substance is what’s “doing it”. It’s not. Like the realization you can run a marathon comes from having run a marathon (actuality). 

You’re the whole show, not the person. The person is in consciousness, claiming it as it’s own. By consciousness work, I mean removing all the barriers “you” have put between you (claimer) and You (Actual). 

Is Armageddon really needed. 

Are you saying weed 5 meo dmt lsd are Conciousness itself. 

??

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Is Armageddon really needed.  Inevitable

Are you saying weed 5 meo dmt lsd are Conciousness itself. They’re dream, but they reveal themselves. If one is empty. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, fridjonk said:

Watch "Leo's enlightenment experience live video", while high. I did it on LSD and it was full god experience. You might "get it" on weed too. 

Omg... You really think you had a "full god experience" while you were high on LSD, watching an Youtube video of a guy who was also high on LSD? No wonder why hippies have such a bad rep... 

one day this will all be memories