Yahya

Help needed for life purpose course.

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't have money for life purpose course because I am a student at grade 7. Can anyone over here please help me to purchase the life purpose course. I really need serious help.

Thank you.

How about asking your parents or saving your own money to purchase the course yourself.

@ExodiaGearCEO Well, my parents said to me that they are not buying this course for me and how can I save my money when I am too young.

• Ask your grandparents
  • Ask your uncles
  • Get a job
  • Sell your art
  • Do a lemonade stand
  • Walk peoples dogs for money
  • Babysit

If you're not able to solve the simple problem of how to come up with a few hundred bucks, how in the hell are you going to solve the much harder problems of pursuing life purpose!

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I don't think asking people over the internet is the best idea you've had...

Ask people in real life!

Or get a little job like a paperboy or selling lemonade or something.

There are always ways to make money

@Yahya the best time to save money is when you’re young ? maybe ask your parents for allowance for doing chores, babysit, clean the house, etc. there is a lot of ways to make money. When I was your age I was selling candies and electronics online and in school. I was making decent money as kid. You will find a way

15 hours ago, Yahya said:

Hi,

I don't have money for life purpose course because I am a student at grade 7. Can anyone over here please help me to purchase the life purpose course. I really need serious help.

Thank you.

I'm curious as to what motivates you at such a young age to take the course. I think I probably would have been into it at that age... but I don't know if I would have been able to really get the benefit that the course is intended for. I know that's the last thing a 12-14 year old wants to hear. So, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails. It would definitely be an adventure in self exploration. 

But what do you hope to get out of the course? And why do you say you need serious help? 

As far as money goes, you can make that amount of money online fairly easy if you have some skills or services you can offer... or things you can sell.

Or do you draw well? Or do you know about some very specific thing like coin collecting or gaming? 

Basically, look at your skillsets that you already have and see if there's any way to make money with them.

Or you can do something more in your local community like dog walking, car washes, lemonade stands, etc.

But you'd pretty much have to do something entrepreneurial because you might be too young to work for someone where you live because of child labor laws.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

You can't expect the entire forum here donating money to you for your life purpose course.

I really agree with what Emerald said.

On 25.5.2019 at 7:38 PM, Emerald said:

I'm curious as to what motivates you at such a young age to take the course. I think I probably would have been into it at that age... but I don't know if I would have been able to really get the benefit that the course is intended for. I know that's the last thing a 12-14 year old wants to hear. So, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails. It would definitely be an adventure in self exploration. 

But what do you hope to get out of the course? And why do you say you need serious help? 

As far as money goes, you can make that amount of money online fairly easy if you have some skills or services you can offer... or things you can sell.

Or do you draw well? Or do you know about some very specific thing like coin collecting or gaming? 

Basically, look at your skillsets that you already have and see if there's any way to make money with them.

Or you can do something more in your local community like dog walking, car washes, lemonade stands, etc.

But you'd pretty much have to do something entrepreneurial because you might be too young to work for someone where you live because of child labor laws.