Truth Addict

You guys are so misunderstanding this place..

155 posts in this topic

@mandyjw The Truth cannot be spoken, but it must be spoken :)

I believe we heard someone say that before......

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is one thing I've noticed about people who complain about "victim mentality" and lack of responsibility, and that is that they have a tendency to not treat others well. Or rather, they treat people well but feel restricted in letting their dysfunctional habits run wild, so they complain about others having a "victim mentality". But that is just the very same victim mentality that they are complaining about. The JBP cult is a perfectly good example.

Do some inner work and take responsibility for how you treat others, and this become a non-issue. An important part of self-improvement is learning how to deal with other people's boundaries. They are not negotiable.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

36 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@mandyjw The Truth cannot be spoken, but it must be spoken :)

I believe we heard someone say that before......

:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw

That's not what I'm suggesting.

I'm suggesting that Leo stops trying to convince us that his understanding of the absolute is correct.

Why does he have to answer the objections? Why should it matter to him if he proves he's right or not? After all, he knows he's right because absolute truth is absolute truth. I remember in his older videos he would say that he could be deluded. Why are all the intellectual arguments to prove he's not?

All the answers he provides are intellectual understandings, which people can easily misunderstand and misuse.

Without awareness:
Intellect = ideas
Ideas = ideology

Of course, he stresses the importance of awareness and "doing the work", but that doesn't make his teachings immune to being misused. You can't even force one person of his audience to do the work.

The problem is exactly with giving very specific intellectual answers about God, which in my opinion is very counter-productive. Instead, I suggest giving clues which can make the audience get motivated to do the work to see how magical God is by themselves.

I think that giving clear-cut intellectual answers about God is toxic, counter-productive, and unmotivating.

@Truth Addict very right statement. But he aims full monty and here comes cognitive dissonance.

Edited by tedens

@Truth Addict David Hammond told me that Eckhart Tolle couldn't get you enlightened and I had a fit about it. Of COURSE Eckhart Tolle could get me enlightened. Leo was full of shit. Full of false conclusions and concepts and dangerous misleading distractions. I came here to save people from it. And then for whatever reason, you and the entire forum and spirits from other places showed me such love, some of it felt like getting hit with a stick, some of it like a stab to the heart. And after that I could look at Leo and see myself reflected back. 

The truth cannot be spoken, but we must connect with it in a deeper unspoken way to see and hear it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@Truth Addict David Hammond told me that Eckhart Tolle couldn't get you enlightened and I had a fit about it. Of COURSE Eckhart Tolle could get me enlightened. Leo was full of shit. Full of false conclusions and concepts and dangerous misleading distractions. I came here to save people from it. And then for whatever reason, you and the entire forum and spirits from other places showed me such love, some of it felt like getting hit with a stick, some of it like a stab to the heart. And after that I could look at Leo and see myself reflected back. 

The truth cannot be spoken, but we must connect with it in a deeper unspoken way to see and hear it. 

and you discovered there is no one to save ?

37 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm suggesting that Leo stops trying to convince us that his understanding of the absolute is correct.

@Truth Addict I agree with what you say in your opening post on this topic but I just don't take Leo in this way. In the above quote.

On 5-22 @Shiva said  -  Ok here's one for you: Stop wondering if what Leo says is true or not.

He's presenting a possibility for you. If it inspires you, good, pursue it. If it doesn't, don't waste your time criticizing and arguing.

In the end, what Leo says is just poetry, until you find out it is not. Or who knows, maybe it is just poetry and nothing more. Also fine, at least enjoy the poems.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@mandyjw i think you meant David Hammond was full of crap and not Leo right? Typo?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Aeris said:

and you discovered there is no one to save ?

Meh, yeah. There is, but there is not.

The truth cannot be spoken.

But we must. 

5 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@Truth Addict I agree with what you say in your opening post on this topic but I just don't take Leo in this way. In the above quote.

On 5-22 @Shiva said  -  Ok here's one for you: Stop wondering if what Leo says is true or not.

He's presenting a possibility for you. If it inspires you, good, pursue it. If it doesn't, don't waste your time criticizing and arguing.

In the end, what Leo says is just poetry, until you find out it is not. Or who knows, maybe it is just poetry and nothing more. Also fine, at least enjoy the poems.

Love this post. Hit.Nail.On.Head there for me. 

To me, Leo is making suggestions. He is inviting people to share his beliefs. I don't think he gives a shit if we do or not.

His wording might not seem like suggestions or invitations, but I believe it cannot be anything other than suggestions and invitations. 

One human out of over 7 billion humans on Earth. One persons view. One persons take. All be it, a highly clever fucker and seemingly has done a shit load of work to get where he is. 

1 minute ago, Bill W said:

Love this post. Hit.Nail.On.Head there for me. 

To me, Leo is making suggestions. He is inviting people to share his beliefs. I don't think he gives a shit if we do or not.

His wording might not seem like suggestions or invitations, but I believe it cannot be anything other than suggestions and invitations. 

One human out of over 7 billion humans on Earth. One persons view. One persons take. All be it, a highly clever fucker and seemingly has done a shit load of work to get where he is. 

can't be worst to follow someone who teach you to stop being a follower, but in the meantime, makes you aware that you'll always be a follower sort of.

"Standing on the shoulders of giants"

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@mandyjw i think you meant David Hammond was full of crap and not Leo right? Typo?

No, when I came here this winter (or came back I had an old account I visited infrequently) I thought Leo was full of shit. I connected with David on a lot of his beliefs about how enlightenment wasn't real and how we were already "enlightened". I may have not liked his tone that much, but I agreed for the most part. But then David said that Eckhart Tolle couldn't get you enlightened and I couldn't understand why he said that. 

I never even opened my mind enough to be receptive to Eckhart Tolle before watching Leo's videos. Leo did that for me. And I had come to here to throw it all in his face. I made a separation between the two. They weren't separate, I created them both, they created me together. Then I realized I wasn't awakened at all, and I realized what a weight my spiritual ego was. 

I always thought it was strange how connected I felt, how I would just learn something new and Leo would be talking about the exact same thing in a different way that very week. I never did psychedelics but I had an hour long high after watching his trip video. Then all that fell away and i started to think his work was ridiculous, at the same time Eckhart Tolle's teachings even stopped working for me, I fell into nihilism, there's even an old post from this past fall that I came here and made in desperation and Leo encouraged me. I started to have strange experiences and my posts in an Eckhart Tolle group weren't even approved to be posted at all. they just disappeared in the void and I was left alone. I tried to do spirituality on my own, i thought it was a solo thing. The law of attraction pulled me out of the nihilism and brought me straight here. xD

Edited by mandyjw

I like leos way of claiming them as solid truths.

@mandyjw  @Inliytened1 

I don't believe the truth must be spoken. But that's just me. The only people who believe so, are the ones who have seen it. I don't care if the message gets delivered or not. From my perspective, it even seems kind of neurotic.

@Zigzag Idiot @Bill W

That's just you, and me, and some other guys on here. And I'm not even sure we're immune. Don't forget that whatever you hear repeatedly becomes common sense after a while, even if you thought it's crazy at first.

Listen to the craziest thing on earth, listen to ISIS teachings enough times, and they will start making sense to you. That's how powerful the mind is.

Plus, have you ever wondered about the other +800,000 subscribers to Actualized.org on YouTube?

Have you ever thought about the global impact Actualized.org is/will be having?

It's easy to tell yourself that others don't matter, and that you should only care about yourself not being deluded. Okay, no problem. But I care about myself and others. And that's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@mandyjw  @Inliytened1 

I don't believe the truth must be spoken. But that's just me. The only people who believe so, are the ones who have seen it. I don't care if the message got delivered or not. From my perspective, it even seems kind of neurotic.

@Zigzag Idiot @Bill W

That's just you, and me, and some other guys on here. And I'm not even sure we're immune. Don't forget that whatever you hear repeatedly becomes common sense after a while, even if you thought it's crazy at first, listen to the craziest thing on earth, listen to ISIS teachings enough times, and they will start making sense to you. That's how powerful the mind is.

Plus, have you ever wondered about the other +800,000 subscribers to Actualized.org on YouTube?

Have you ever thought about the global impact Actualized.org is/will be having?

It's easy to tell yourself that others don't matter, and that you should only care about yourself not being deluded. Okay, no problem. But I care about myself and others. And that's why I'm doing what I'm doing.

If he can affect 800,000 people why not, reality allows it, if you want to stop it do something direct and meaningful, preaching you lack of power all over the place about this will do nothing.

3 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

If he can affect 800,000 people why not, reality allows it, if you want to stop it do something direct and meaningful, preaching you lack of power all over the place about this will do nothing.

By the same logic, you must remain silent or do something direct and meaningful to stop me, preaching your lack of power about me saying what I'm saying will do nothing.

Edited by Truth Addict

Just now, Truth Addict said:

By the same logic, you must stay silent or do something direct and meaningful to stop me, preaching your lack of power about me saying what I'm saying will do nothing.

I have no desire to do so unlike your strong desire about leo and your need to protect others, what use is such a need to protect others when you have no means or power to do it. If i had just a tiny bit of your desire i would act and create the change i want. And this response of yours just magnifies your lack of power.

I'm sure i speak for the mods when i say let's not turn this into personal attacks.  Everyone is allowed their perspective and we should respect that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm sure i speak for the mods when i say let's not turn this into personal attacks.  Everyone is allowed their perspective and we should respect that.

@Drake140