F A B

Why asking why?

5 posts in this topic

Each time I ask myself why, I scroll down every possible answer. Each answer is linked with the one above. 

But once I reach the bottom, the scheme is always the same:

...because it just is.

and why is that?

I don't know, it just is.

It's a loop.

I feel like it's a circular closed chain. Every time you ask why, you could explore the adjacent links of the chain. Doing that you could even explore the chain all the way, but you cannot escape that.

43 minutes ago, F A B said:

Why asking why?

Because you seek because.

Yes, it's a loop. It should indicate that the mind is not wholly in control as it thinks it is.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

We ask why until we escape karma, ego. After that this tool is an impairment. Only works while in the mind\thoughts paradigm. To see the bs behind own beliefs.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Try how instead of why... it breaks the chain to a certain degree. But eventually all answers are the same, a seeking ego mind...

Keep asking why. 

Keep asking how.

"How you see is what you see and what you see is you" - something I came up with a while ago. Most people don't profusely pose these questions to themselves and so in doing so, they shrink the potential thinking reference frame of individuals who have the capacity to contemplate existence. Thus said individuals never come close to reach their full potential because they haven't experienced the necessary social and individual contrast to reveal to themselves that it's possible.

Encouragement to reflect at increasingly deeper levels aids the world around us in ways that we could never imagine, in our increased contemplation we expand the thinking reference frame of the rest of society. Its a loop just like your why questions. 

Good stuff.