Knock

The 10 Actualized Commandments

11 posts in this topic

The Ten Commandments:

1.       Criticism is a higher value than connection. One leads to growth, the other leads nowhere.

2.       Don’t trust anyone but yourself. You are the hardest person to fool.

3.       All truths are partial truths, except the truth you are God.

4.       Avoid groups where a single authority figure talks about occult knowledge to groups of devout followers, this is a sign of a cult.

5.       When accessing someone’s opinion, filter them through the model of Spiral Dynamics to see if they are worth listening to.

6.       Don’t take the evil in this world seriously, its just God being creative.

7.       Your normal mind is deluded, take psychedelics to see reality clearly.

8.       The highest good you can do for the world is to counter intuitively sit by yourself alone with your thoughts.

9.       Awareness alone of your fallacies will cure them.

10.   Don’t fall into the trap of critiquing the messenger, instead contemplate if there is any truth in the message.

1 hour ago, Knock said:

The Ten Commandments:

1.       Criticism is a higher value than connection. One leads to growth, the other leads nowhere.

2.       Don’t trust anyone but yourself. You are the hardest person to fool.

3.       All truths are partial truths, except the truth you are God.

4.       Avoid groups where a single authority figure talks about occult knowledge to groups of devout followers, this is a sign of a cult.

5.       When accessing someone’s opinion, filter them through the model of Spiral Dynamics to see if they are worth listening to.

6.       Don’t take the evil in this world seriously, its just God being creative.

7.       Your normal mind is deluded, take psychedelics to see reality clearly.

8.       The highest good you can do for the world is to counter intuitively sit by yourself alone with your thoughts.

9.       Awareness alone of your fallacies will cure them.

10.   Don’t fall into the trap of critiquing the messenger, instead contemplate if there is any truth in the message.

Passive aggressive towards Leo much?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I can kind of buy into numbers 6 and 10. Actually 10 is a good one. 

So at best I give this a usefulness rating of 20%

But I respect your view. Your journey is different to mine. 

2 hours ago, Knock said:

Don’t trust anyone but yourself. You are the hardest person to fool.

Oh boy is this a wrong statement :D It is so so easy to fool oneself and to keep the delusion for decades. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

LOVE is the Greatest Commandment. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Knock said:

2.       Don’t trust anyone but yourself. You are the easiest person to fool.

I hope this post is ironic lol. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

LOVE is the Greatest Commandment. :x

❤️