Joseph Maynor

Check Out My Interview With Zzenn

52 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

@Leo Gura  Your forum has become a cesspool. You can call it censorship or whatever. But time to clean the pool of the bacteria infesting. This forum ain't going to harmonious until. Just letting any ass spew his garbage isn't helping anyone.  

It's a tricky balancing act because I am then accused of silencing people out of fear or insecurity or hiding something.

But of course that's how devilry works. It does not know what it is doing and it has no shame.

"Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

Oh my god.

In a day from now we shall go back to the Victim role.

"I help you guys out so much and all you do is attack me."

I was banned from this forum for suggesting it has turned into a cult. I stand by that.

I was punished 

I was whipped 

I was intimidated and threatened with a ban. Keep silent or go along with it.

No more words from me because I will leave. This is my final post forever on actualized.org.

You have every right to terminate my account. Do it.

Love and forever young,

JohnnyBravo.

@Jed Vassallo

Edited by JohnnyBravo

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's a tricky balancing act because I am then accused of silencing people out of fear or insecurity or hiding something.

Can completely see that. hard position to be in. My fear is it will become too toxic to keep going and just get shut down. That would be a real shame, as I've seen this forum help so many. Myself included. This can be a valuable tool to help society move forward, but not if people are scared off by all the toxicity. Again, hard position to be in. I don't envy. 

29 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I can deal with a lot of things, but hypocrisy and double-standards are hard for me to take.

“We are all hypocrites. We cannot see ourselves or judge ourselves the way we see and judge others.”

@Leo Gura I think it would clear a lot of things up if you did interviews.

4 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Can completely see that. hard position to be in. My fear is it will become too toxic to keep going and just get shut down. That would be a real shame, as I've seen this forum help so many. Myself included. This can be a valuable tool to help society move forward, but not if people are scared off by all the toxicity. Again, hard position to be in. I don't envy. 

We routinely weed out trolls and devils. And that will continue.

Posted (edited)

I watched few snaps of the 1st part of the exchange between Zzenn(GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME) and Joseph.

I just heard 2 things from ZZen which immediately showed me clearly that he is a classic stage blue deluded fool aka the pre/trans fallacy.

1) At first, Zzen said there are many levels of enlightenment AND he has experienced them ALL! What the Fok :o I think I need to say no more about this deluded claim. He has no idea what he is talking about. Then he reduces all those stages where he had been before but now they all passed, leaving him in brutal ''real life'' so it speak.

2) Zzen pointed out and criticized the state Leo is in now, mainly seeing God in everyone and everything. Zzen says he was firmly in this state at one point of his life where he used to say 'namaste' to everyone, meaning I acknowledge and revere the God in you.

I mean WHAT THE FUCK?

This is the classic stage blue fallacy. The deluded, religious fundamentalist who believes he perfectly understands all of God just because he knows some names of God and prays to God. By this logic the 99% of deluded hindus who greet each other with 'namaste' all over indian subcontinent are automatically living in Godhead 24/7 and seeing everyone and everything as God. 

I guess almost all  debunkers of spirituality or any subject for that matter have no clue what they are talking about. Its like a bunch of 1st grader kids heard about this thing called PhD and now they are coming up with pet theories in the name of 'debunking' PhD lol

NOTE: My post has nothing to do with Leo. I'm neither with or against him. I just left my comment on the video Joseph shared here

Edited by Preetom

''Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather''

- Bill Hicks

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura I think it would clear a lot of things up if you did interviews.

My works speaks for itself. It needs no defending.

7 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

No more words from me because I will leave. This is my final post forever on actualized.org.

Build some muscles and attract some chicks instead Johnny Bravo B|

latest?cb=20190208172747

''Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather''

- Bill Hicks

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor A dangerous game you play Joe.

You have barely, barely begun consciousness work.

This is not an attack. Just an observation.

It's very easy to lead a lot of people astray.

This is not something you want to hear, but it needs to be said nevertheless.

This is a very odd thing to say to me.  It's almost like you're saying this to yourself and projecting it on me.  It's like a shadow thing.  I would worry about your work Leo.  Can you call me Joseph not Joe?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo currently has me banned from posting or responding to PM messages.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your work is not being attacked. You, the animal, are.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Your work is not being attacked. You, the animal, are.

what if the animal and it's product is one and the same?

''As a man is, so he sees'' 9_9

Edited by Preetom

- Bill Hicks

5 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Build some muscles and attract some chicks instead Johnny Bravo B|

LOL, don't let him come back. B|

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who are you trying to convince?  Examine that.  Again, there's a lot of shadow stuff happening here.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, dinone said:

LOL, don't let him come back. B|

Or he could come back with a dozen chicks with him in this forum lol

- Bill Hicks

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We routinely weed out trolls and devils. And that will continue.

I'm still waiting to see your love and compassion Leo.  You talk about metaphysical love, but where's your real love?  See?  All I see is a very defensive, judgmental man whose pretty icy and cold to the touch.  Where's the lack of judgment, the acceptance, and the lack of reactiveness that you project onto others manifesting in your behavior?  See?  You got it in theory but not in practice.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm still waiting to see your love and compassion Leo.  You talk about metaphysical love, but where's your real love?  See?  All I see is a very defensive, judgmental man whose pretty icy and cold to the touch.  Where's the lack of judgment, the acceptance, and the lack of reactiveness that you project onto others manifesting in your behavior?  See?  You got it in theory but not in practice.

Dude, if you don't like how he does things, then leave. Seriously why are you here on his forum, on his site, insulting him? To be right and feel good about yourself? If you don't like how he teaches, or conducts his forum, then don't participate. It's really that simple. Otherwise you are just causing conflict, yes YOU are causing the conflict. Is that what you're trying to accomplish, why? I expect nothing but Ego devilry response, par for the course. I suspect you are a lonely lonely man. 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Fine.  I'll take this cue and leave.  Good bye.  You guys are toxic.  Leo is toxic. Thank you.

Thank God! Hope you are your word and stay gone.