Anton_Pierre

Most effective purification methods

21 posts in this topic

What have been your most effective spiritual cleansing methods and why are they effective?

@Anton_Pierre The Work of Byron Katie. It melts through any negative emotions you have. Until you reach non-ending peace.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

For purification I think everyone should to the Presence Process at least one time.

Literally doing nothing. Big Love is always purifying, always ‘expanding’, always innocently, unconditionally, selflessly - literally - Loving the Shit out of you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Anton_Pierre

I've got a few things up my sleeve...

• Meditation (concentrative, mostly) - helps to calm the mind, learning not to get dragged into thought stories.
  • Self-Inquiry/Contemplation into the nature of being, thought, concepts and emotions - helps to dig under the hood of those things, noticing that most of my suffering is caused by concepts, mental fantasies and assumptions.
  • Psychedelics (LSD, for now) - helps me to be more animal-like, more "me" in some sense. Combining that with other points on here, I often get bittersweet emotional releases during the trip, and it helps me to see things that I might want to work at in terms of personal & spiritual development. 
  • Making Music (Guitar & Singing for me) - this helps me to get my emotions out, be it sadness or the brighter emotions. It's good to have something that one can freely express themselves, getting into states of flow. 
  • Gratitute and Love - this one is huuuge - practicing those things, made me feel more connected to what is, more confident and I worry less. It's easy to take what you have and what is, for granted, appreciating it, makes the experience of being alive more vibrant.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Honesty in everyday life is a must.

@Anton_Pierre suffering my own egoic devilry...then changing my ways..then suffering through the change.  One must change to grow.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

What have been your most effective spiritual cleansing methods and why are they effective?

Love everything that you perceive Just for a week no matter how much resistance do you Feel and see where it leads you. Quite simple stay Away from conceptual stuff non duality etc Just for that week and see results. ?❤️

There's a way to get instantly enlightened. Just take a double barrel shotgun, put it up again the bottom of your chin and give that trigger a littttttttttttle pull. Boom enlightened.

But, you aren't human either so...bit shite. Best way to become Jesus is kryia yoga self enquiry and most importantly your own voice as God. The more I practise the more I realise how much the "great guru" guides the seeker to his death in invisible ways. And a connected point related to that is foresight and ability to sense the importance of enlightenment. That's my list

They say Kriya Yoga is super effective, I will begin to practice it today.

:-P

I am reading and I will begin to do the practices from this book

https://www.holybooks.com/a-systematic-course-in-the-ancient-tantric-techniques-of-yoga-and-kriya/

It has 970 pages, so it must be good!!! Lol

I let you know how it goes!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse

On 24.5.2019. at 0:44 AM, Anton_Pierre said:

Reading 970 pages on kriya yoga. ?

OR

Spending that time practising it. ?

I pick reading. More efficient ?

?❤️?

1. Sit and do nothing
  2. See the neurotic thoughts pattern
  3. Don't do anything just look
  4. ...
  5. PROFIT !!!
Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse

Reading 970 pages on kriya yoga. ?

OR

Spending that time practising it. ?

I pick reading. More efficient ?

?❤️?

Lol... no... is not just reading.

It's meditation exercises. Let me show you one page...

It explains very well a lot of patterns of thoughts that prevent us to see truth, it's really helpful.

For example, it explained me something that I didn't understand and I know is true now because it happens to me. They say that to get concentration you need to be relaxed. The opposite of what we think normally.

In other methods they tell you that you have to focus on a object, like the tip of your nose or the light of a candle. And focus on that, but thoughts keep appearing so you have to go back to focus again on that object.

They say that is better to relax and let thoughts do whatever they do, just relax more and more and notice the thoughts

"From the experience of teaching different techniques of yoga, we have noticed a distinct and remarkable difference between people's reaction to kriya yoga and other systems that require concentrated effort. When people try to concentrate they tend to become more tense and develop headaches, the opposite, of course, to what is intended. After a short time they become frustrated, start to lose interest in the practices and start to scratch, fidget and generally feel uncomfortable. They start to open their eyes and their awareness begins to wander more than it did before the start of the practices. There seems to be a reaction to this concentration and their mind rebels and does exactly the opposite to what is intended. With kriva yoga, however, there is a noticeable difference. Because they are not asked to concentrate deeply, only to do their practices, the awareness seems to spontaneously become one-pointed and relaxed. The mind is like a naughty child. If you tell it to do one thing it will do exactly the opposite. So by asking it to concentrate, it wanders. In kriya yoga, by asking it to wander if it wishes, it seems to want to become one-pointed. From this state, meditation can spontaneously arise and your awareness can start to explore the vast layers of the subconscious and unconscious mind."

These are exercises to be prepared to meditate better, they call them Asanas.

I think it has helpful things, is not only reading without practicing. It's a book for doing the practices and meditate!!!

:-)

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 11.38.15 AM.png

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Anton_Pierre No you don't. Everything that exist you created. Look at the world from that perspective. It's you. Wake up. 

This words right here and now are you. Wake up finally. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I know you are good guy, all this spiritual concepts are Just way you masturbate. Learning about yourself,what you are who you are. Instead of Just being yourself. 

You did this. All of this. Entire existance is made out of your Infinite Love. You did this for everything, everything,everything.That is how Good you are. Utterly Good and selfless. 

Wake Up finally. This guy who written this to you is You. Just wake up already. 

@zeroISinfinity I appreciate that you're trying to help me bro. I have had awakenings and I see spirit but god-realisations are not easy.