theking00

should i stop watching actualized.org?

53 posts in this topic

i dont understand enlightenment and consciousness. Leo's videos are very complicated and hard to understand .  I think it is better to focus on basic personal development.      

7 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i dont understand enlightenment and consciousness. Leo's videos are very complicated and hard to understand .  I think it is better to focus on basic personal development.      

Yep I'm trying not to run before I can walk as well. 

Yes, just focus on basic personal development if you are not ready. 

My friend you should definitely watch less of the videos if all they are doing is confusing you. But before you do, go learn how to do self enquiry (authentically), kryia yoga (look up book on Amazon "kryia secrets fifth edition" it should be the big square book with the star on it), form a hardcore combo meditation for about an hour a day, do that for 3 months and just lean into the simplicity that is, you. You see, the thing is...with 'you' leo isint the expert...only you know you. The only one who is experiencing you, is you. Not leo. So in a way, really ignore what Leo says when it comes to actualising truth for yourself. Seeing it. Then come back. 

This is for everyone, if you are under the assumption that this is not for you...then cool. But I highly recommend giving ear to the voice that has been speaking to you...to make you end up in this site

I will say one last thing ok. People don't just end up on this site, or being aware of nonduality without having some kind of mental or physical ailment (something wrong with them). It's just an observation of mine...just a very consistent one. Sometimes it's a personality disorder, sometimes it's someone who has massive depression, maybe someone who's just a real loser or anything else that causes you pain. The kind of suffering that is usually constant (every day). It might even be something as small as not being good looking and having low self esteem or something. So then a further point I would make to you mate, is this...if you are suffering on a daily basis with anything...any mental health issues or anything...is this life better than the life where you discover that all of this shit is actually true? If your suffering is it maybe worth it to give it a shot. Sure you've heard that meditation is good for the mind anyway, what do you have to lose. Then just allow yourself to melt into God's presence, you won't know what that means, but that's exactly the point! You aren't meant to know it, your meant to EXPERIENCE it

I want to improve my self esteem and work on my shadow. 

Ok one lasttttt point. You said you don't "understand enlightenment". Yeah good. Don't try to. Only look for yourself. What doesn't move? Your face can be replaced, your lungs... replaceable, liver, heart, intestines...all replaceable. So what is this thing that isn't being replaced. What isint moving? Your arms and legs could be removed and yet, you would still be here, no? This should be your only concern. Literally, the only question that you should be asking is "who am I" or "what am I" this is the key. Anything else is distraction. Your wondering ok well when will I know to look at other videos about spirituality and enlightenment? You'll know when the time has come. I'm not saying don't want spiritual videos, they keep you motivated. Only look for yourself, for all of the questions you could possibly ask all stand on the assumption of there being a you. Do not believe anything on this site. Do not believe me AT ALL. This is a huge trap. I'm not just saying it to be spiritual and wise looking...if you believe me, you will not succeed in your search for yourself.

Remember, every time you think "aw shit I don't get any of this nonduality shit" just do the practices and look for this "I" you mentioned. That is all. Literally..no more. Look for yourself. Bye

7 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Ok one lasttttt point. You said you don't "understand enlightenment". Yeah good. Don't try to. Only look for yourself. What doesn't move? Your face can be replaced, your lungs... replaceable, liver, heart, intestines...all replaceable. So what is this thing that isn't being replaced. What isint moving? Your arms and legs could be removed and yet, you would still be here, no? This should be your only concern. Literally, the only question that you should be asking is "who am I" or "what am I" this is the key. Anything else is distraction. Your wondering ok well when will I know to look at other videos about spirituality and enlightenment? You'll know when the time has come. I'm not saying don't want spiritual videos, they keep you motivated. Only look for yourself, for all of the questions you could possibly ask all stand on the assumption of there being a you. Do not believe anything on this site. Do not believe me AT ALL. This is a huge trap. I'm not just saying it to be spiritual and wise looking...if you believe me, you will not succeed in your search for yourself.

Remember, every time you think "aw shit I don't get any of this nonduality shit" just do the practices and look for this "I" you mentioned. That is all. Literally..no more. Look for yourself. Bye

i have tried self inquiry before. self inquiry is quite scary . 

Edited by theking00

@theking00 

Well then inquire into "What is this feeling of fear towards self inquiry really?". Then allow yourself to be with the fear and fully accept it for what it is. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Watch Leo's earlier videos. They are more personal development based instead of all the woowoo stuff.

Maybe this is because you are not following well along with Leo basic content. However, whatever you don't understand about enlightenment you could post those questions on this forum.

11 hours ago, theking00 said:

I think it is better to focus on basic personal development. 

Yes. Watch his earlier videos. Key is just more understanding. Nothing more.

If it is making you feel good about yourself, then stop watching

If it is making your life more hell, stay tuned for more dose. You need that

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

9 hours ago, theking00 said:

I want to improve my self esteem and work on my shadow. 

Nathaniel Branden: six pillars of self esteem

and also the book shadow dance by Richo

9 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I will say one last thing ok. People don't just end up on this site, or being aware of nonduality without having some kind of mental or physical ailment (something wrong with them). It's just an observation of mine...just a very consistent one. Sometimes it's a personality disorder, sometimes it's someone who has massive depression, maybe someone who's just a real loser or anything else that causes you pain. The kind of suffering that is usually constant (every day). It might even be something as small as not being good looking and having low self esteem or something.

Do not make such generalizations.

Fundamentally this work is not about avoiding suffering, it is about a desire for the deepest truth, wisdom, and love. Not because you lack or suffer but because you desire it.

Lack is a poor motivation source.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not make such generalizations.

Fundamentally this work is not about avoiding suffering, it is about a desire for the deepest truth, wisdom, and love. Not because you lack or suffer but because you desire it.

Lack is a poor motivation source.

And yet that's where a lot of people comes from and we are very brutal to them,

Sometimes even in their very first posts.

Is it really helping or making things worse for them ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin what do you mean? I see everyone being welcomed here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

And yet that's where a lot of people comes from and we are very brutal to them,

Sometimes even in their very first posts.

Is it really helping or making things worse for them ?

Compassion is always good of course for those who are suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin what do you mean? I see everyone being welcomed here.

Maybe those days, but a week or two ago there was someone who opened a thread in which she asked how do we post in here, and said it was challenging for her.

Lots of harsh and brutal projections and advices from the very firsts posts, including Leo.

Of course she doesn't post anything anymore after this.

That's just one example.

And I'm saying this as a reminder as much for me than for everybody else, I did/do that a lot too.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them