Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cody_Atzori

Where do flat-earthers fit on spiral dynamics?

16 posts in this topic

Like seriously, they can't be more evolved than an orange, right? But it doesn't seem right to put them at blue or below. Does anyone have an idea? Like where do ideological flat-earthers and conspiracy theorists fit on the spiral?

And btw I have no resentment for flat-earthers I just don't know where they would fit on the spiral. In fact, my mom used to be a flat-earther, and I never hated my mom for it.

Blue mostly, but you can have beliefs at any stage. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Cody_Atzori said:

Like seriously, they can't be more evolved than an orange, right? But it doesn't seem right to put them at blue or below. Does anyone have an idea? Like where do ideological flat-earthers and conspiracy theorists fit on the spiral?

And btw I have no resentment for flat-earthers I just don't know where they would fit on the spiral. In fact, my mom used to be a flat-earther, and I never hated my mom for it.

Flat Earthers (and most conspiracy theorists) are basically people who are iconoclasts and rebels against the status quo, who want to rebel for the sake of rebellion. And there is this idea of, "I know better. I'm not a sheeple."

So, I would put them as unhealthy expressions of Orange/Green, who are in deep resistance to the Blue aspects of society. They don't want to be engaged in the group-think of Blue so much that they resist any kind of mainstream interpretation of things.

So, they go, "What if the world is actually flat?" and "All you (Blue) sheeple are being manipulated by the man and taking their word for granted... but if the world is round then why doesn't the water flow off of it... huh? Stupid sheeple. Open your eyes!!!"

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

?

yes if it was round we would already be somewhere in space - you can see that when you stare into a washing machine for hours, just watch it. it will change your mind about the earth being round. but never put a sheep inside, it will shrink.

I think that most flat-earthers are just meme lords... if that's not the case, I loose hope for humanity xD 

Everyone is ignoring the fact that we don't actually know!

The earth is banana shaped according to @Shin. That's the ultimate truth.

it's not even flat, flat is a relative idea, what is flat to you is round to me, what is round to me, is flat to you, who fucking knows.

what is a shape, is there a shape, how would you shape the idea to describe me the very idea of shape

Edited by Aeris

From what I've seen most of them are Orange. They think they've figured out the world but really they're just evolved out of Blue traditional thinking. Maybe some Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This flat earther likes veganism but he also likes hitler. So it's hard to tell. I'm guessing orange.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

6 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

This flat earther likes veganism but he also likes hitler. So it's hard to tell. I'm guessing orange.

there it is again - maybe it’s starting to work. i can’t discern the law of unattraction from law of attraction anymore. there is even yellow on the table, even though he’s eating orange and green.

@now is forever Why do you keep talking about law of unattraction? I don't know what that means.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

There is no law of unattraction but get what you think about so if you think about what you don't want all the time you get it. I'm not sure if that's what @now is forever means. I think she just means he has turned himself orange. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Eric Tarpall said:

@now is forever Why do you keep talking about law of unattraction? I don't know what that means.

exactly xD

it’s the law to attract through seemingly being unattractive. going so much into denial you attract either or. that’s why i‘m getting confused now.

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

There is no law of unattraction but get what you think about so if you think about what you don't want all the time you get it. I'm not sure if that's what @now is forever means. I think she just means he has turned himself orange. 

of course there is - it’s just not written down as a rule. it’s very counterintuitive.

@Shiva Right click on a youtube video. Select "Copy video URL at current time". Paste here.