Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vagos

Smoking DMT and life purpose

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I basically feel like my whole life has been leading me up to the moment of smoking DMT. I am fascinated by this substance, never done it. I have a panic attack disorder around having a heart attack and that has prevent me from trying DMT. I'm afraid that (even though I know that it's not cardiotoxic) if I try DMT I'm somehow going to have my heart explode. A lot of synchronicities have led me to believe that it is somehow my life purpose. Everything is pointing to that substance. Not enlightenment per se, not LSD or mushrooms, but everything is pointing towards DMT. Crazy question: Could this be an extradimensional call from another plane of being? Could this be a different type of civilization "paging" me in that way ? Does someone outside of this realm really want me to smoke DMT for whatever reason ? I know it sounds crazy but it is a serious question.

Thank you.

Hi, I felt the same.

I felt like me being/becoming a pothead is/was for the sole purpose of being able to smoke and retain in my lungs big amounts of DMT. OFC that was not my intention, i didn't even now DMT when i started smoking weed.

My biggest accomplishment in life: stopped drinking alcohol. Having smoked DMT is the runner up. But that's only because i stopped drinking first.

I have had 3 panic attacks this year, with the latest taking me to the cardiologist to check if i was having a heart attack or what the fuck.

I was instantly cured when i knew it was all in my head. I see my last panic attack as a gift. I was like: -''OK this is it, it was a fun ride''

I prepared my self for 2 years+ to smoke DMT. Read a lot about the substance, a lot of trip reports and watched  lot of youtube videos: Terrence McKenna, Joe Rogan, Shaman Oaks, Graham Hancock, etc.  

My advice would be: prepare yourself.

Hey man! 

It's awesome that you have an interest in this substance, for it can really change the way you perceive yourself and the world around you (and how they are truly the same). My sole DMT experience still has lessons in it that I am uncovering to this day, and the trip was over 7 months ago. 

@Arcangelo is totally right here- do extensive research. Read books, listen to podcasts, do everything you can to learn about DMT. This will help alleviate your fears surrounding the substance and allow for a better experience. 

Make sure you are in good health and mindset before taking it. Having someone you trust be there for you during the trip. Take it in a very comfortable environment (not a music festival or in public lol). Trust yourself, and trust the experience! I strongly recommend contemplating and writing down your reasons for wanting to experience DMT and also what you are looking to get out of it. 

2 hours ago, ThermalTide said:

I strongly recommend contemplating and writing down your reasons for wanting to experience DMT

Absolutely

Some say Changa is THE way to smoke DMT

Changa: Smoking DMT infused into Ayahuasca and other Herbs

Is like smokable ayahuasca

The herbs are to give it a better taste, and to calm you down. They also make it super easy to smoke.

A trip sitter is a must.

If you think that smoking DMT is your life purpose then what will you do once you have done that?

Sailing on the ceiling 

Is 5Meo DMT smoked? Or injected? Or both? Which is more  recommended? How's better?

@rnd I have never heard of it being injected but you can vape, snort or plug it. Just make sure you have the HCl version for snorting and plugging.

Google is your friend here do some research.

Also you could check out the 5-MeO mega tread.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Arcangelo @ThermalTide I have already made tons of research around the substance, spent at least a year trying to find it, tested it, have listened to hundreds of talks from McKenna and Hannock, even translated some, watched every video of PsychedSubstance, TheDrugsLab, Neurosoup and TheDrugsClassroom, have read tens of written reports on shroomery and dmtnexus, have read the spirit molecule from Strassman, have watched the documentary and also every documentary that is online and has remotely anything to do with it and have tripsitted multiple people that smoked it. @Rigel I just really fear that I'm going to physically die from it if I smoke it or that somehow, since I have a strong feeling that all my life has been circling around this from when I was in middle school, this reality is going to reach its end when I smoke it, like reaching the end in some cutting edge technology VR game. Like this is going to be the final act of the game, the final boss. 

Edited by Vagos

@Vagos If you are a healthy human being and you don't have medical issues, DMT is very unlikely to kill you "physically". You might feel like your are dying but remember that the trip is going to end and you are basically going to return to baseline.

You fear your own fear of dying. When dying occurs your are not there anymore.

As to your fear of putting an end to this chapter of your life remember that an end is just a new beginning. After you smoke it and you return to your baseline level of consciousness you will likely realize that smoking DMT wasn't really your life purpose. Often the mind focuses on processes rather than what you really want. DMT is a tool not a life purpose.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel Right, but what I also fear is that this reality as I know it is going to end forever, and I am going to wake up somewhere else as a completely different being, forever. Not that just one chapter will end but I am now in something like a game simulation that has this as its ending scene.

1 hour ago, Vagos said:

I have already made tons of research around the substance, spent at least a year trying to find it, tested it, have listened to hundreds of talks from McKenna and Hannock, even translated some, watched every video of PsychedSubstance, TheDrugsLab, Neurosoup and TheDrugsClassroom, have read tens of written reports on shroomery and dmtnexus, have read the spirit molecule from Strassman, have watched the documentary and also every documentary that is online and has remotely anything to do with it and have tripsitted multiple people that smoked it.

I'm going to quote some beautiful words from Jed McKenna:

"In other words, go jump off a cliff. Don't go near the cliff and contemplate jumping off. Don't read a book about jumping off. Don't study the art and science of jumping off. Don't join a support group for jumping off. Don't write poems about jumping off. Don't suck up to someone else who jumped off. Just jump."

I think these words address your main problem. Talking/reading/contemplating about an orgasm is too different from having an orgasm. Just have an orgasm :)

23 minutes ago, Vagos said:

I also fear is that this reality as I know it is going to end forever, and I am going to wake up somewhere else as a completely different being, forever. Not that just one chapter will end but I am now in something like a game simulation that has this as its ending scene.

Is this fundamentally TRUE or just your imagination?

unborn Truth

@Vagos Well you got to figure that out by yourself?

First ask yourself a question like : Why do I fear this existence ending?

It may take a long long time to answer so brace yourself! But if you really want to grow it's a very powerful route.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@ajasatya Well it's easy to say... Problem is I don't have the guts to do it. And about the other thing, there is nothing that can prove that it is NOT true.