arlin

Stop Attacking Leo and learn to love the process!

47 posts in this topic

The best option imo is to agree to disagree and continue our practices.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

The best option imo is to agree to disagree and continue our practices.

Then how do we learn from each other?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Fine.  Talking to my girlfriend.

Not cool ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Then how do we learn from each other?

Just by sharing our views. I won't try to convince anyone about my view of reality.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Just by sharing our views. I won't try to convince anyone about my view of reality.

Sharing & caring eh?  And we can all join hands and sing kumbaya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@arlin Yes, keep ignoring the facts and living in your own bubble of fantasy, until 10-20 years from now, armies of Self-Actualizers come to invade your country in the name of love and evolution.

You don't realise how significant this is. Look at ISIS, it's just a misinterpretation of spirituality.

That's some extreme examples, I don't see that happening from the ways that Leo teach... I am not saying it won't happen, but I think if it is going to happen we are still very far from that...

IMO

@Truth Addict @Joseph Maynor The both of you have spent the week taking turns busting on Leo and his teachings. So don't dare say you were'nt allowed to speak your mind openly. But enough is enough already. This is getting to be a serious distraction for everyone at this point.