arlin

Stop Attacking Leo and learn to love the process!

47 posts in this topic

In the last days, i have noticed an increase in critics in Leo's teachings.

People here are frogetting what does it mean to be growing. Everybody seems to be focused on criticizing the various aspects of Leo's work and philosophy, forgetting what this forum is all about.

There is criticism and criticism. Healthy criticism allows you to grow and confront. 

I noticed instead, a lot of projectons from people. People here don't criticise because they want a healthy debate, they do so because the statements that leo makes are contrary to their beliefs, so they come from an emotional place and they project all the doubt and insecurities to others. They don't want a debate, they want to be right. People seems to be forgetting what it means to stay humble. I don't know if it always was like this tho.

People take what leo says and it seems like they are threatened to death, somebody gets really depressed here. it's not healthy at all.

All of this shit comes because you guys don't know shit. I don't know shit. Nobody knows shit. 

When somebody with some sort of knowledge like Leo (Or at least he claims to have it) States something, some people recognize in that instant that they don't know shit. They go to panic. They get worried, their points of view gets threatened. 

Instead of putting this statements aside, and focusing on verifying them for themselves,focusing on their own process of growth.

Some people allow those statements to rule their life and affect them emotionally.

Don't allow anything to rule your life or affect you emotionally until you have proven it for yourself.

Calm down. We are focusing here on sharing, learning toghether not imposing our truths in other.

Who cares who has the truth? Who cares who is leo? Who cares what has he studied?

Isn't that a beautiful thing that we have somany perspectives tho? And for those who criticise leo: Your critics would not even exist if he didn't put his work out there and share it with others.

Aren't you grateful for such an opportunity? Aren't you grateful that somebody is giving you a different point of you so you can discover something new about yourself?

It's just a game. 

Relax bro, relax. it's all about you. Nobody else is involved here. you are having a process of discovering yourself and the truth for youself.

Yes it's just a game, it's just a play. So let's play toghether. Let's not take every single thing so seriously and let's learn to enjoy the process toghether. Let's focus our energy more in the interior rather than the exterior. Let's focus more on our experience.

let's see the beauty on every single different point of view and let's discover the truth for ourselves.

No projections, no judgments, no more attacks.

Have a good day! :) 

Edited by arlin

Why are you re-framing healthy criticism as attacking?  You see that subtle re-frame you're doing?  Healthy criticism is not attacking.  Healthy criticism is exactly what we should be doing on here.  We're doing personal development here first and foremost, not sharing love stories with each other.  Leo needs more healthy criticism actually.  He's not getting enough criticism because when you're on the top, you get a lot of butt-kissing, yes-men, sycophants and so on.  This is one of the cons (as in pros and cons) of being on top.  Nobody wants to tell you the truth anymore, so you live in this bubble where everybody is kissing your ass and nobody wants to tell you the hard truths anymore.  Nobody wants to bust Leo's balls like they want to bust my balls on here.  I'm luckier than Leo is in that sense.  Leo needs more healthy criticism not less on this Forum.

I remember watching the documentary "Some Kind Of Monster" by Metallica and I was cringing how all the hangers on were doing nothing but watching their own interests and just kissing the asses of the band.  And look how that album turned out -- terrible.  Somebody should have said, "Lars, that sounds like shit" more often.  So there are pros and cons of being on top.  People are less inclined to want to bite the hand that feeds them.  And the work product of the band, the album, sucked as a result because the band wasn't getting quality healthy criticism from people who could have helped make a better result.  So, you do Leo a big favor when you say, "no dude, you're making a mistake," when that's coming from a place of love and genuine care for him and his work product.  Even Leo needs our quality healthy criticism to maximally grow.  Otherwise he's not getting the benefit that the rest of us are getting from healthy criticism on this Forum, and that sucks for him!  We all need each other's feedback because our own perspectives are limited.  This is why collaboration is so powerful.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I noticed it too. 

I'm just focusing on my meditation and trying not to get involved in that kind of discussion. Thanks!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It's not healthy at all. Everybody wants just to be right. Is it healthy criticism?

To me, it's just a distraction from actually doing the work for myself.

He has told you many times, go find it for yourself. yet, you keep insisting.

Im talking in general tho @Joseph Maynor

I agree 100%. His teaching are getting so advanced that is normal to get negative reactions from people. To be honest, I think his last video was one of his best ones. I resonate deeply with his style of teaching, I don't understand teachers that talk in riddles. I love Leo because he explains everything so plain and simple, and that might be the reason why so many people are not resonating with it. It's obvious that no one will ever be able to express the Truth with words, but what he says is the best effort in doing so, that I have ever seen from someone. The best explanation of Truth possible is silence, but a philosopher still tries to explain the unexplainable, and that's what he is doing.

3 minutes ago, Brivido said:

I agree 100%. His teaching are getting so advanced that is normal to get negative reactions from people. To be honest, I think his last video was one of his best ones. I resonate deeply with his style of teaching, I don't understand teachers that talk in riddles. I love Leo because he explains everything so plain and simple, and that might be the reason why so many people are not resonating with it. It's obvious that no one will ever be able to express the Truth with words, but what he says is the best effort in doing so, that I have ever seen from someone. The best explanation of Truth possible is silence, but a philosopher still tries to explain the unexplainable, and that's what he is doing.

It preoccupies me though, i am concerned that maybe he is running too fast...

What Leo says is not something he made up. It's in every sacred book and it's all around us. I don't understand why the big problem now that he said he is God. He also said you are God. And all enlightened master have said the same with different words.

But the idea is as old as the human race.

Thanks for posting this @arlin

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you re-framing healthy criticism as attacking?  You see that subtle re-frame you're doing?  Healthy criticism is not attacking.  Healthy criticism is exactly what we should be doing on here.  We're doing personal development here first and foremost, not sharing love stories with each other.  Leo needs more healthy criticism actually.  He's not getting enough criticism because when you're on the top, you get a lot of butt-kissing, yes-men, sycophants and so on.  This is one of the cons (as in pros and cons) of being on top.  Nobody wants to tell you the truth anymore, so you live in this bubble where everybody is kissing your ass and nobody wants to tell you the hard truths anymore.  Nobody wants to bust Leo's balls like they want to bust my balls on here.  I'm luckier than Leo is in that sense.  Leo needs more healthy criticism not less on this Forum.

I remember watching the documentary "Some Kind Of Monster" by Metallica and I was cringing how all the hangers on were doing nothing but watching their own interests and just kissing the asses of the band.  And look how that album turned out -- terrible.  Somebody should have said, Lars that sounds like shit more often.  So there are pros and cons of being on top.  People are less inclined to want to bite the hand that feeds them.  And the work product of the band, the album, sucked as a result because the band wasn't getting quality healthy criticism from people who could have helped make a better result.  So, you do Leo a big favor when you say, "no dude, you you're making a mistake" -- when that's coming from a place of love and genuine care for him and his work product.  Even Leo needs our quality healthy criticism to maximally grow.  Otherwise he's not getting the benefit that the rest of us are getting from healthy criticism on this Forum, and that sucks for him!

Yes, i agree on all that you have said. We need healthy criticism.

I think that the edge on healthy and true criticism and projections of the ego is subtle.

I wish more people were aware of that. I wish people did not get so influenced about others and cared more about their own truths, because as i said this affect people lives pretty much. We are talking about serious things, as you said.

I think learning how to criticise properly is not a thing that everybody can do, we are not paying enough attention to this fact.

This results on useless debates about things, which distractes us to the work we have to do for ourselves.

Im not even sure if my own way of criticising is right, think about that.

15 minutes ago, Shiva said:

He is telling us nice stories. If the stories inspire us, great! Let's see where this leads us. Maybe it turns out that it wasn't just stories after all, and that there is much more to it.

Yes, exactly!

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Thanks for posting this @arlin

Thank you for sharing your ideas ;)  

If you eat a banana,

You stay a human being,

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

If you eat a banana,

You stay a human being,

LMAO!

@arlin

No one has attacked Leo. Why do you think he's being threatened?

You don't even understand the significance of what we're saying.

We are criticising his way of teaching; he talks beliefs about God all the time as though they're absolute truths, but at the same time he does not want his teachings to become an ideology. Well, that's a pipe dream. By insisting on doing that, Actualized.org will certainly become an ideology.

Leo is always trying to rationalise God and trying to defend his ideas about God in his videos by making intellectual arguments. I fail to see how that won't create an ideology. He's trying to win ideological arguments, and then expects to not create an ideology.

It does not matter the metaphysical foundation that Leo had built earlier in his work, most people won't watch them, and they will become Actualized fanatics.

I and @Joseph Maynor actually know what we're talking about, you don't. But you won't beleive me, cuz I'm not Leo. It's not a big deal though, just keep an open mind like we do.

Edited by Truth Addict

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you eat a banana,

You stay a human being,

Banana becomes little girl. Yes or no?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I and @Joseph Maynor actually know what we're talking about, you don't. But you won't beleive me, cuz I'm not Leo. It's not a big deal though, just keep an open mind like we do.

Keep an open mind like we do in the same paragraph as you telling him he doesn't know what he is talking about but you and Joseph do. Hehe. I'm not attacking you. It just made me laugh that's all. Made me smile. 

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

No one has attacked Leo. Why do you think he's being threatened?

Never said that he is threatened.

You don't even understand the significance of what we're saying.

I do.

We are criticising his way of teaching; he talks beliefs about God all the time as though they're absolute truths, but at the same time he does not want his teachings to become an ideology. Well, that's a pipe dream. By insisting on doing that, Actualized.org will certainly become an ideology.

I think that those are your beliefs. As i said you keep insisting. Is like you can't understand things so you keep wanting to go back. But the work here is moving forward.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

But you won't beleive me, cuz I'm not Leo.

Frankly, i don't give a damn about who is leo. I don't care at all. Again, you are projecting things into me.

This is the kind of attitude that i was talking about.

3 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Keep an open mind like we do in the same paragraph as you telling him he doesn't know what he is talking about but you and Joseph do. Hehe. I'm not attacking you. It just made me laugh that's all. Made me smile. 

yes, you got it.

This is what i was talking about.

This is what i meant for "Projections". 

You assume to be right @Truth Addict. Everything that you and @Joseph Maynor are saying should be gold.

Stop that.

Just now, arlin said:

yes, you got it.

This is what i was talking about.

This is what i meant for "Projections". 

You assume to be right @Truth Addict. Everything that you and @Joseph Maynor are saying should be gold.

Stop that.

And you're not doing the same thing when you are absolutely sure about your judgements?

Guess again.

It can't be escaped (him appearing to be projecting on you)

That's why language breaks down when discussing Truth.

That's the paradoxical, loopy nature of reality.

This is just and endless loop.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.