Edited by Salvijus

Can't wait for coral movies.

"Nothing inside nothing"

Premier, TONIGHT !!!

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

Probably it's going to be almost completely silent.

or very loud, don't project on what is coral.

Make sure you listen with headphones :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

3 hours ago, Aeris said:

or very loud, don't project on what is coral.

I'm not. That's why I said "probably." Don't project onto others. How do you know you're still embodied as a human when you're Coral? Are you still listening through the human "ego" ears? Probably not. That's why it's called: no-self; nothingness. No external environment and no embodiment. You will only be able to hear something when you embody back into your human self (your personal ego).

3 hours ago, hundreth said:

What makes music "coral"?

Music is an expression of who you are. If you're coral being then your music is expression of that. 

Or sounds that have spiritual significance are coral. Like mantras. 

4 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I'm not. That's why I said "probably." Don't project onto others. How do you know you're still embodied as a human when you're Coral? Are you still listening through the human "ego" ears? Probably not. That's why it's called: no-self; nothingness. No external environment and no embodiment. You will only be able to hear something when you embody back into your human self (your personal ego).

I believe there has never been a so call'd human in the first place, how could something that already is not, become something such as being "no-self".

maybe your so call'd nothingness is just a conceptual framework you point to for yourself and only yourself can understand about "nothingness"

to speak about your direct experience of having no care for anything could be sort of, just an idea to spoke about what you point to,

that's why enlightment is the only path that is yours. 

Are you aware of your own self path ?

@Aeris yes, I did have a direct experience (highly suspect it) and I did mention it here and there on the forum, but I'm not interested in going into it with you because looks like our discussion is based on your assumption. I'm not interested in a debate. I said it here already. :D Debates on this topic are ineffective, esp finger pointing.