Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cody_Atzori

Turquoise Music?

24 posts in this topic

I'm a musician, and I want to Integrate spiral dynamics to help my music be more creative and successful. I don't have a life purpose, but I feel I can inspire people with my music, but I don't know want to produce standard orange styled music. I wanna create something truly different, that resonates with the higher levels of spiral dynamics. Does anyone have any ideas about Turquoise, or even yellow music? I think it's a really interesting idea, but I don't really know where to start.

Listening to music that resonates with me is very helpful for me in getting in touch with Being.  There is Love there. 

So I'm wondering if music is really relative to the individual.  If certain music resonates with you and aids in providing a sort of bliss that helps you connect with Being and/or Love for yourself then shouldn't that be enough?

Not sure in other words if music can be squeezed into a stage of spiral dynamics.   It's what you make of it.  It's your creation.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, tedens said:

This, truly. 

Also: anything by me, ofc. Try loscil, its wonderfull

34 minutes ago, Shiva said:

J. S. Bach

Bach was on a whole 'nother level wasn't he.  He's like the Miles Davis of Classical Music.  Progressive as f*ck.  Ingenious.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Cody_Atzori Silence.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Haha

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

Maybe you can choose a turquoise topic for inspiration.

I did that with the ox herding pictures. One piece for every picture. (I did not know about SD at that time)