Truth Addict

"Leo, but what if you're deluded?"

236 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i don't understand how can i be god? 

What separates you from God? What separates creator from creation? What separates a piece of a painting from the painting itself.

When you speak of a chair you don't exclude anything from it. Its the seat, the backrest, and legs. That is the chair in entirety. Its what makes it complete. And you can infinitely subdivide that chair into the pieces and the smallest bits of the material, but it needs all of that to be whole. A 'thing' can be subdivided infinitely.

You can then go more whole. Chair -> House -> Land -> Planet -> Space -> Universe -> Reality etc And what is going to be at the top of this? God.

@cetus56 I'm not sure about this.

@Serotoninluv I see. Yet, I don't see how this is the absolute truth, it could be all a video game, I could be just a creation that is separate from the creator. And don't rationalise the answer, God can create separate entities, why do you think It can't?

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm not sure about this.

@Truth Addict The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@theking00 It is. But it's the most serious game you could ever play.

and i am the player 

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

God can create separate entities

Separate and one simultaneously.

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Serotoninluv I see. Yet, I don't see how this is the absolute truth, it could be all a video game, I could be just a creation that is separate from the creator. And don't rationalise the answer, God can create separate entities, why do you think It can't?

You are creating the separation. Sit in stillness and observe your mind create the separation. You are not going to figure it out intellectually, you’ve got to observe it in your direct experience. 

When that completely dissolves, you will have the direct experience of everything/nothing and know. Yet there are various degrees of dissolution. 

Once “me” is transcended, the question will lose all relevance and disappear (because the question is only relevant to the person). You will see how you created your self at this transcended, expanded consciousness. Yet the ego will resist going there.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Truth Addict The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

The mind is just a concept :P

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Separate and one simultaneously.

I don't see why not.

@Serotoninluv Thank you, at least what you provided is not a bunch of beliefs.

Just now, Truth Addict said:

Emojis didn't appear. They must be an illusion 9_9

Thumbs up, brother

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Emojis didn't appear. They must be an illusion 9_9

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't see why not.

@Serotoninluv Thank you, at least what you provided is not a bunch of beliefs.

what do think about this video 

@theking00 I don't have enough data for watching the video atm, maybe I'll respond later when I have.

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@theking00 I don't have enough data for watching the video atm, maybe I'll respond later when I have.

yeah no problem 

Just to be clear, most of my latter posts are not serious, I was merely playing.

What I'm serious about though, is that enlightenment will happen when it happens, I don't want to force it, since that is neurotic.

And don't give me the objection: then why is your name Truth Addict? I was an addict when I registered here, but not anymore, apparently.

Thanks all for the contributions.

On that note this topic is now closed...........