Harikrishnan

Few questions

7 posts in this topic

Iam new to this conciousness work and had this questions in my mind lately.

If enlightened master is God and he creates his reality seeing other people suffering why cant he make others also enlightened in fraction of a second instead of giving techniques that will take a lot of time?

If enlightened master is God and have seen nature of reality and knows it is only thing existing and there are no people outside then why is he giving a technique to people that dosent exist in actuality?

Is there really other people, people without self, just like me or is it a projection of my mind and when the illusion of i die then they all die? 

I hope my questions are framed correctly and i dont know if i have grasped leo's teaching on conciousness work correctly. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

21 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

Iam new to this conciousness work and had this questions in my mind lately.

If enlightened master is God and he creates his reality seeing other people suffering why cant he make others also enlightened in fraction of a second instead of giving techniques that will take a lot of time?  

Because he is currently God in a finite form or perspective.  

If enlightened master is God and have seen nature of reality and knows it is only thing existing and there are no people outside then why is he giving a technique to people that dosent exist in actuality

There is no objective world but there are persepctives.  Each individual is a perspective within Gods perspective, or a finitude of infinity.  Reality is an Absolute Relativity meaning their are only perspectives so much so that it circles around to Absolutism.

Is there really other people, people without self, just like me or is it a projection of my mind and when the illusion of i die then they all die?  

Its all One.  You are God.  There is only you but you are exploring yourself from infinite perspectives.  Your current form is one of those.  But everyone else is you even the objects.

I hope my questions are framed correctly and i dont know if i have grasped leo's teaching on conciousness work correctly. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Good points.

I initiate into awakening with Tantra, similar to what you see in an ashram, with a guru maintaining presence.

But is difficult this way, because you become father and mother for the acolyte. 

Being the reason so many spiritual techers have a hard time managing own energy.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Drake140 yes the techniques can be used to awaken other people to themselves so they realize they are God.  But he was asking why cant the enlightenend master instantly enlighten others.  It's because from his perspective he does not have infinite power, but at the same time he still is Infinity.

God's perspective has infinite power.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 if Master is God in finite form or perspective dosent his perspective (point of view) about others suffering is also limited.

I would like a little more explanation on 3rd answer. Let me reframe that question a bit. If Harikrishnan aka I (accepting its illusion) is friend with marie aka she (also an illusion) living with her parents in India. and harikrishnan dies(I illusion dies) will there be Marie aka she (illusion) still living with parents in India. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan he is finite form but using mysticsm can tap into Infinity in its entirety or God from Gods perspective. (Means the same thing)

It's all you...when you cease you will dissolve into  Gods perspective and be able to see marie as an idea from within your mind...gods mind.  But marie is still you.

It's tricky to wrap your mind around because it's all shifts in perspectives.

God is exploring infinite perspectives including his own.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Firstly, there is shaktipat which is how some gurus awaken their students.

But more importantly the guru cannot wake you up because you do not want to awaken. So they will never force any teaching on you. You are the obstacle here! No one can wash you of yourself but yourself.

The only people who will awaken are those who seriously want it and are willing to pay any price to get it.

You are God making yourself unenlightened. If you wish to awaken, stop doing that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.