Beeman

Why did Leo say your are God?

86 posts in this topic

@Soul-lover 2020  Do you fear not understanding the bible according to what others say because maybe you can be lost? Or lose your salvation?

Did you ever tried to think about the message with your own reasoning or logic? Or are you afraid that "the devil" can deceive you about the correct interpretation of the Bible?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

they didn't say it but their works and words showed that.  it's irrelevant and counterproductive saying that to religious people who have been externalizing their power for so long. these spiritual people of the past learned something very important, that you can say more through actions than words. the only true way to lead is by example which they primarily did but most were looking for God outside and that's how they interpreted it. we are God as individuals but only in our personal experience and reality but together we are God of the collective reality which is why we need each other.

11 minutes ago, AnTe said:

they didn't say it but their works and words showed that.  it's irrelevant and counterproductive saying that to religious people who have been externalizing their power for so long. these spiritual people of the past learned something very important, that you can say more through actions than words. the only true way to lead is by example which they primarily did but most were looking for God outside and that's how they interpreted it. we are God as individuals but only in our personal experience and reality but together we are God of the collective reality which is why we need each other.

Yes, I know that... thanks!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Soul-lover 2020 I didn't see that video.

It's okay leo is wrong,sadhguru is wrong and what ever said in a book called Bible is alone absolute truth.Jesus is the only God and he sits in spirit realm along with his dad - what ever.

There is no point in arguing about interpretations of words of Bible.I am not sure why people are trying to make Bible a book of Non duality just by quoting few phrases here and there of Jesus or his gospels.

The religious interpretations of Bible by church is definitely not Non dual and has nothing to do with Non duality.

If it is about non duality then there is no need of churches.

------------------------------------------

Non duality books are direct and there is no place for ambiguity it is about Self Realisation ( the real SELF not the false self).Non duality books doesn't speak in metaphors.

If you are interested in SELF realisation or truth.

Try to find out who you are ? In your direct experience.

Self Enquiry and other meditations (kriya,Shakthi path,kundalini or what ever)

I don't see any point in arguing why Leo says You are God because "my" beliefs which are based upon a book called Bible as read by me and told by others to me is in direct contradiction with What Leo says.

Leo is not talking  dogma,stories,beliefs of what God is.

Leo says what Non duality says Thath thvam Asi - You Are That.

Leo speaks from direct experience.

On 5/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, Hellspeed said:

Leo is egoic, he is saying from his experience. He built for himself with persistance and hard work, a huge head :) that lacks anahata and muladhara.

I resonate with this in some way...

I still think he is totally crushing it these days!!

Edited by cirkussmile

who is god   I or  you or He  ?  we are all one  The One Is God