Beeman

Why did Leo say your are God?

86 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Beeman said:

This I am God thing is none sense in self actualization, I don't think I am God can change you. The only God is Jesus christ from my limited and some taste that I had. 

As Jesus said you have no life by yourself unless you eat my flesh. 

You are created in the images and likeness of God. Not God. Weather you are God or not doesn't help you. It is self deception. 

If that’s what you believe then so be it. Anyone here who tries to convince you that you’re wrong is just wasting their time and energy.

I used to be a Catholic, I went to church every Sunday morning, and I even got several religious tattoos on my arm when I was 18. But I got to a point where I grew out of it and figured it was all just a belief. It’s no different from finding out that Santa isn’t real. Maybe that’s what they’re trying to teach children with the whole Santa thing. That as soon as you grow as a human, you figure out that the whole thing was a lie.

But again, talking about this is pointless. You need to actually grow conscious of it in order to understand. You won’t understand by people on the forums telling you their perspective. You need to actually do the work.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

12 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

You need to actually grow conscious of it in order to understand. You won’t understand by people on the forums telling you their perspective. You need to actually do the work.

Maybe he has done the work.  Maybe he feels the same about you.  Why do you assume you're right and he's wrong?  Are you walking in his shoes?  Have you walked his path?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 hours ago, ajasatya said:

because GOD is the very nature of what everything is. GOD is the ultimate experiencer, experienced and experience. it will sound crazy until you integrate a few (or several) heavy mystical experiences.

Nothingness is reading these words...

It is crazy because you are denying the fundamental fact of you as a created being.  Your unproven claim to 'godhood' is a wholly irrational belief that is not grounded in reality.  Anyone who regularly hears "voices", hallucinates on drugs, or allows himself to always be led by what he "feels", could think the same way that you do.

"Nothingness is reading these words."

The reader of your words is a real person, but your claims amount to NOTHING. 

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

@Soul-lover 2020 persons, plants, monkeys, lions, butterflies, rocks, water, atoms etc are the avatars of GOD. GOD lives through everything, as everything. GOD lives through dogs and barks; GOD lives through birds and sings; GOD lives through human beings and composes music, writes poetry, observes the Universe (also, GOD itself) and says "I AM". GOD is creation, creator and creativity. and by "nothingness" i don't mean "nothing".

this is pretty much as far as words can go.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Rilles so true! Krishna also said we are God.

Buddha, some people say he didn't believe in God. But he did. When he said he was one with everything.

That "everything" means God.

It's just words we use to communicate what can't be communicated with words.

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

So what we have here is people with different beliefs. No one can prove anything either way. People are searching for something that makes sense to them and something they can believe in. People sometimes word things almost like it's an established fact, perhaps the person has even convinced themselves already it's an established fact. It could be for them. 

As Don Miguel Ruiz would say... we are all the main character in our own film and everyone else including the other posters on here are secondary characters. As the main character who runs the show, we then move the secondary characters around and sometimes assign them a different role, or write them out of the film altogether. 

You can point to the same thing but build an infinite amount of mental constructs about it then argue about who is more correct. Don't get so caught up in the map. 

You could go for days calling one another delusional and or wrong claiming your understanding is superior. But it really doesn't do anything if both people think they got it figured out and nobody is listening besides to criticize. 

You don't need to prove yourself to anybody. You don't need to convert anybody. Those who don't get what Leo means and genuinely want to investigate, then do it. Follow his practices and see where it leads you. 

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@Soul-lover 2020 persons, plants, monkeys, lions, butterflies, rocks, water, atoms etc are the avatars of GOD. GOD lives through everything, as everything. GOD lives through dogs and barks; GOD lives through birds and sings; GOD lives through human beings and composes music, writes poetry, observes the Universe (also, GOD itself) and says "I AM". GOD is creation, creator and creativity. and by "nothingness" i don't mean "nothing".

this is pretty much as far as words can go.

Ajasatya,

Okay.  Can you please share with me the official dictionary definitions for nothing and "nothingness".  Thanks! :)

My problem with your definition of God is that it actually renders the word meaningless. :(

For God to be real, He, She or It has to be distinguishable from everything else.  Otherwise you can't really believe that God exists. :(  

Andrea

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

1 minute ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Can you please share with me the official dictionary definitions for nothing and "nothingness".

there isn't any :). i'm using jargons.

"nothing" usually means "devoid of anything".
"nothingness" usually means "pure consciousness".

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

there isn't any :). i'm using jargons.

"nothing" usually means "devoid of anything".
"nothingness" usually means "pure consciousness".

The definition for "nothingness" isn't "consciousness" at all.  Try again.

1 minute ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

oops, sorry if i failed, master xD

unborn Truth

@Soul-lover 2020  Did you know that the hebrews didn't call God's name? I always thought that it was because of respect.

Now I understand that it is also because no one can call it with any name, because we will be getting just an "idea" of God that is not true.
That's why also in the bible it is asked not to make any image from what is above and below, it is NOT only talking exclusively about an image made of any material, it also refers to any image in the mind. You can't think GOD.

They used only the consonants in the word Yahweh (I AM) so it was something like YHWH. It just means I AM. 

I know is hard to understand the bible like that when you were "blue pilled" with the "wisdom" of conventional churches. I also been there, I know what I am talking about.

Blessings!!!

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

8 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Don't worry,

You'll see the real definition when you'll die,

All your precious beliefs will be destroyed :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

oops, sorry if i failed, master xD

If you can't be truthful with the definitions of words without resorting to sarcasm, then you only succeed at invalidating your beliefs.

Here's the literal definition for nothingness:

nothingness

NOUN

mass noun

The absence or cessation of life or existence.

Agreed?  

From wikipedia:

Religiously observant Jews and those who follow Talmudic Jewish traditions do not pronounce יהוה, nor do they read aloud transliterated forms such as Yahweh; instead the word is substituted with a different term, whether used to address or to refer to the God of Israel. Common substitutions for Hebrew forms are hakadosh baruch hu ("The Holy One, Blessed Be He"), Adonai ("My Lord") or HaShem ("The Name").

The last two posters were of course seeking to distract.  Desperate tactics....

@Beeman because he took some god molecule

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

2 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Agreed?

nope. words can acquire different meanings from the ones presented in dictionaries. language is not a static phenomenon. the word "bug" is a simple example.

when we study something with a specific group, it's very likely that the group will come up with its own set of meanings for certain words. this is exactly what happened to the word "nothingness", which is an attempt to point to the same "thing" as "sunyata", "buddha nature" etc.

i don't know whether or not those are of your interest. in any case, i'm not trying to convince you (or anyone else) of anything. arguing is useless... you either have had a mystical experience beyond the mind or you haven't. i'm done here.

unborn Truth

The Holy Bible which includes the books of the Law a.k.a. the Torah - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy - is far, far, far more reliable than the Babylonian influenced sayings of the Talmud.

The Bible refers to God as "I Am that I AM", "Jehovah", "Yahweh", "Holy Spirit", "Immanuel" meaning "God with us" who is Jesus Christ "the Living Word", "the Father" etc, etc.