Beeman

Why did Leo say your are God?

86 posts in this topic

Why Leo say you are God? All the enlightened peoples on the earth from the history up to now didn't claim you are God. Jesus, mohamhed, buddha, etc. What is going on self actualizers? 

Good question. I am struggling to get to grips with that as well. 

I haven't ruled anything out 100% at the moment. I'm trying to stay away from concrete thinking on the matter.

In terms of Leo's teachings, whatever I hear him state, I take this as a "suggestion", whether he intends it to be a "suggestion" or a "definite" I don't care. They are suggestions to me. Things to be contemplated and reflected on. 

because GOD is the very nature of what everything is. GOD is the ultimate experiencer, experienced and experience. it will sound crazy until you integrate a few (or several) heavy mystical experiences.

nothingness is reading these words...

unborn Truth

Jesus was killed for claiming equality with God. 

It's 2019. We live in a world that is atheistic enough that it's safe to say that. If you have a dualistic view of God it will sound crazy or horrifying. That's what's cool about Leo, he isn't keeping his videos targeted towards some class of people that he perceives as lower than him. Or maybe he is and I'm it. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You can awaken to yourself to become conscious that you are reality itself.  Reality is infinite.  Therefore it isn't just a bunch of dumb atoms.  It can think, feel, and love 

It's a Mind.  God is the best word because a fundamental facet of God is Absolute Love.

You can become conscious that this is you and it's been you this whole time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo is egoic, he is saying from his experience. He built for himself with persistance and hard work, a huge head :) that lacks anahata and muladhara.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

2 hours ago, Beeman said:

Why Leo say you are God? All the enlightened peoples on the earth from the history up to now didn't claim you are God. Jesus, mohamhed, buddha, etc. What is going on self actualizers? 

Jesus actually said that... that we are Gods.

John 10:34

"Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Beeman Personally I don’t understand it myself, but it makes sense to me in theory.

You won’t be able to understand it until you become conscious of it. Trying to theorize and talk about it is almost pointless. It’s like trying to talk a toddler into becoming rich and successful. You can talk all day about the theory of success to the toddler, but will that make the toddler rich all of a sudden just by talking about it? Of course not.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Veiled, covert, grandiose narcissism.  Kind of like the Wizard of Oz.  Pull the curtain back like Toto did.  Then the Emperor will have no clothes.

wizard-of-oz-1.jpg

wizard-.jpeg

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@mandyjw @abrakamowse

On Jesus Christ

This is for christians...from the Quran...

Surah Al-Maidah (the Tablespread)

5:110

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to you and to your mother. Behold! I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit, so that you did speak to the people in cradle and in maturity. Behold! I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Law(taurat)and the Gospel(injeel) and behold! you did make out of clay, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and you did breathe into it and it becomes a bird by My leave, and you did heal those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! you did bring forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from(violence to) you when you did show them the Clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: "This is nothing but evident magic".

5:111

"And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and My Messenger : they said, " We have faith, and do you bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims".

5:112

Behold! The disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Can your Lord send down to us a Table set(with foods) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear Allah, if you have faith."

5:113

They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that you have indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."

5:114

Said Jesus the son of Mary:" O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a Table set(with viands) , that there may be for us- for the first and the last of us- a solemn festival and a Sign from You; and provide for our sustenance, for You are the best Sustainer (of our needs)."

5:115

Allah said: "I will send it down unto you: but if any of you after that resists faith, I will punish him with a penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples."

5:116

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, ' worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say:"Glory to You! Never could I say what I had no right(to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden.

5:117

"I(Jesus) never said to them except what You did command me to say, to which, 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when You did take me up You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things.

5:118

If You do punish them, they are Your servant: if You do forgive them, You are the Exalted in power, the Wise."

5:119

Allah will say: "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath-their eternal Home: Allah well-pleased with them, and they with Allah: that is the great salvation,(the fulfilment of all desires)."

5:120

To Allah does belong the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is therein, and it is He Who has power over all things. 

Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali..

These verses were revealed to the prophet Muhammad by inspiration through angel Gabriel, from Allah, the God of All creations. 

Back then, people memorize it by heart, some wrote it down as Muhammad recites it slowly. Every verse and surah, has it's own events revealed at different time within 23years of the prophet's lifetime.

He didn't live during the time of Jesus, or Moses, but it was revealed to him through angel Gabriel(Jibreel).

Yes, Jesus was given wisdom, miracles & Allah teached him all of the previous scriptures(the Book, the Wisdom,Torah& Injeel).

Without a father, strengthened by the Holy Spirit..

Because Leo has the freedom of speech.

Edited by Truth Addict

It's just his personal experience, now a belief.

@7thLetter Bingo.  But you can meditate and put the work in to become more conscious.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Angelite Fascinating, thank you! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Angelite Thank you! Very nice. I would like to read the Quran too someday. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

This I am God thing is none sense in self actualization, I don't think I am God can change you. The only God is Jesus christ from my limited and some taste that I had. 

As Jesus said you have no life by yourself unless you eat my flesh. 

You are created in the images and likeness of God. Not God. Weather you are God or not doesn't help you. It is self deception. 

@Beeman You are God, you are literally everything, then you can knowingly eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood because the whole world is his body and blood and we are the Body of Christ, God. It's all encompassing. I just want to say that again, 

It's all encompassing. That's what God means, all encompassing, you're all encompassing. 

Mark 4:11-12

He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parabless so that the Scriptures might be fulfilled: ‘When they see what I do, they will learn nothing. When they hear what I say, they will not understand. Otherwise, they will turn to me and be forgiven.’ 

Edited by abrakamowse

Ego -> No self -> Everything -> God/Absolute/Brahman/Ein Sof/The Father/Sunyata

Leo is not the only one, go do some actual studying on this topic.

Dont look at me! Look inside!