Inder

How to manage life situations without thinking or thinking logically about them

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, special thanks to Leo, I have seen your lots of video, really powerful and life changing.

What I'm basically struggling with being mindfull of my thoughts, I aways tend to overanyalize and overthink about life and overplan too much.

As Leo said we need to develop minduflness skills and raise our awareness that's the main goal of personal development.

As soon as I try to be mindfull of my thoughts, i feel the fear of emptiness, or fear of what if something goes wrong or fear of forgetting something and missing out some important thing.

I feel the need to think more to make my life organized and not destory my life.

So my question is this do we need to think and plan all the time to keep our life handled, or just be in the present moment, and connect with being and go with a flow as told in No free will video.

I feel the need to control everything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

@Inder Hi there.  

You need a balance of both.  That's what meditation is for.

Meditation will connect you with the present moment and Being.

The fear of emptiness and other fears are deceptions of the ego so be aware of that and dismiss them.  But the more you connect with Being through Meditation and also trying not to dwell too long in concepts in your everyday life - find that balance and bring yourself back into the present moment, the closer towards Liberation you will be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Thanks @Inliytened1  for giving me this understanding, I will try my best to keep balance.