Oi Luffy

What are black holes metaphysically?

15 posts in this topic

Something that's been on my mind a lot is in regards to black holes.

Black holes have been fascinating to me and I feel to be a very metaphysical kind of human.

So what are the metaphysical implications of black holes? What do they mean for us as a species?

I've gotten really only one metaphysical answer as to what they are, and that came from Abraham Hick's  teachings, relating to the vortex.

Her explanation was that black holes are manifestational examples of our vortex of creation.

I just wanted your thoughts on the matter.

Metaphysically speaking,

Black holes=Portals to the absolute.

The 'I', the now, the silence, the space, the knowing, the happiness are all portals to the Absolute. They are the black holes in their respective domain. There are other more gross form of portals like a mantra, visualization, breath.

If you stay focused on any such portal or black hole long enough, you and the entire universe gets sucked into the black hole once and for all to the other side in the Absolute. 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Oi Luffy At a metaphysical level black holes are no different than your coffee table.

It is yet more content within reality.

If you want to talk about the content, from that level, then you can go into a scientific explanation, etc. 

But black holes are like anything else inside reality.  Note   - inside reality -

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Here it is people, the evidence, the proof, that which can not be truly hidden from you!

Nah..... It’s a “black hole”. 

But it is truly singular, empty, no thing exits, every thing enters and becomes it and always it, and now - there it is! There it is!!!!!

Nah. Just a “black hole”.

But it is your eyes, all of you - every single one - empty, all shared, no deviation!! Nothing leaves, everything enters!!!

Nah. It’s a black hole. 

But everything came from......

nope. Just a “black hole”.

K.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Didn't you watched Interstellar ?

It's explained in plain english ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin from a content or formed / scienctific perspective yes we know it's a collapsed star that warps spacetime and not even light can escape.

But from a metaphysical standpoint it's no different than your banana!

It's just mind stuff :D:P

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Death. :)

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

@Oi Luffy There is a black hole in the middle of your mind. Enter it and you will become an infinite singularity.

@cetus56 The fear is incredibly overwhelming, My mind paints the worst possible demon out of it. And whenever I get near, I always instinctively contract

7 hours ago, Oi Luffy said:

@cetus56 The fear is incredibly overwhelming, My mind paints the worst possible demon out of it. And whenever I get near, I always instinctively contract

@Oi Luffy Haha Your not the only one. It's a fierce trip man. But once you break through the event horizon you'll see the fear was only an illusion.

Nassim Haramein has an interesting explanation of black holes, such as in this short video: 

Another super interesting thing about Black holes is that if you happened upon a black hole (lucky you) and you entered its event horizon (the point at which nothing even light can't escape) ..is that due to gravitational time dilation not only does time slow down but it slows down so damn much that it literally freezes and you become infinite.   In other words to an observer back home all of eternity has passed.  This has been mathematically proven by Einstein using non-euclidian geometry.

A frozen, infinite singularity.  Very interesting indeed!  Sounding familiar?  Can learn about this when studying General relativity which includes the warping of spacetime by super dense stars (or black holes).

Just food for thought :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.