Joseph Maynor

Who Projects Onto Everyone Else But Is Sensitive To Being Projected On Themselves

169 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

If i ever make it to India, i wanna go to Ramana's cave and meditate for at least one week

If only there was a cave around here I'd be enlightened already.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

maybe you just go to india - skip the food, skip the markets, skip the temples! and skip the people, too much noise there!

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

hahah

you made your garden now make your own cave xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

maybe you just go to india - skip the food, skip the markets, skip the temples! and skip the people, too much noise there!

Oh no! Khajuraho temple has always been on my bucket list.

Have a good trip Joseph! Great time to observe projection on the new people places and situations. But can you spot them? How and why do they arise. Answers are within

@Joseph Maynor no jetlag ok. then, culture shock? 

that’s my struggle always the first three days in a non western country, it mingles with excitement and then excitement succeeds. 

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Joseph Maynor no jetlag ok. then, culture shock? 

that’s my struggle always the first three days in a non western country, it mingles with excitement and then excitement succeeds. 

Yeah culture shock.  Did you experience a lot of people approaching you with shady intentions?  Which city did you visit?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Have you done salvia?  How many times and what concentration?  I don't recall my trips lasting that long.  

Twice at 20x. Would of done more but it makes me sleepy and it takes working up for me to do it lol

When I say 10-15 I mean when you first start feeling it back to baseline. The main peak of the trip I'd agree is only a few minutes. 

15 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Have a good trip Joseph! Great time to observe projection on the new people places and situations. But can you spot them? How and why do they arise. Answers are within

Thanks.  Nice neutral, helpful post.  It's got a good energy to it. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah culture shock.  Did you experience a lot of people approaching you here with bad intentions?

no, not at all. ahhh we’ll be careful with the tuck tucks. of course you are a dollar note on two legs...

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

of course you are a dollar note on two legs...

YEP.  I've never felt so objectified like that before.  Now I probably know how women feel when they walk around and men come up and try to hit on them and "spit game" at them.  And you don't wanna be a dick, but part of you wants to say "fuck off" as soon as you catch wind of their intentions, which usually doesn't take very long.  And where they don't take no for an answer and you gotta be kinda rude to get them to leave you alone, like that.  I'm not used to being treated like that.  I experienced that a little bit in China where the tuk tuk drivers do it, but nobody approaches you on the street.  In China women will approach you on the street to try to entice you into scams but not typically men.  In India it's men approaching you.  It's creepy.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

YEP.  I've never felt so objectified like that before.

use uber and there is a tuc tuc app, called ola. talk about the prices before entering the tuc tuc. you will get a feeling for the prices after a while.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

use uber and there is a tuc tuc app, called ola.

I'm using the Metro which is cool.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm using the Metro which is cool.

ah nice - must be a bigger city then :)

Just now, now is forever said:

ah nice - must be a bigger city then :)

Dehli.  Where did you go?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Dehli.  Where did you go?

bangalore, and trivandrum, was for a friends wedding and some medical treatments afterwards. dehli must be overwhelming, smashing, huge, confusing, wild :)

Edited by now is forever

@Joseph Maynor Looks like you have a nice moon rising there to your south - east with Jupiter just above.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

bangalore, and trivandrum, was for a friends wedding and some medical treatments afterwards.

Ah, yeah, that's in the south.  I'm in the north.

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Joseph Maynor Looks like you have a nice moon rising there to your south - east with Jupiter just above.

Oh yeah!  The moon stood out last night!  I noticed it right outside my hotel window.  It looked unusually cool such that I took notice of it but didn't make much of it.  But I took notice as I recall.  It was like noticing a pretty woman -- it drew me in and I stared at it for a few seconds.  It looked beautiful in some way that it just popped out.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, now is forever said:

use uber and there is a tuc tuc app, called ola. talk about the prices before entering the tuc tuc. you will get a feeling for the prices after a while.

No worries. Uber there works like Uber here. No need to pay cash or credit. Just use smartphone.