Joseph Maynor

Who Projects Onto Everyone Else But Is Sensitive To Being Projected On Themselves

169 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor Nah, let right & wrong, self & other go. Rather than replying, observe the reaction. Don’t allow it to contextualize. Not a peep from thought. Only the sensation.  See it for what it is, pre-convoluted by thought. Allow the sensation to remain uncommunicated.  Keep it, thus enabling you to look at it, and see what it is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I love being here in a kind of masochistic way lol.  Is that weird?  Same reason I liked tripping on salvia I guess.

@Joseph Maynor Now that you mention salvia (and projecting): my g-f and I were discussing salvia over the weekend. She was telling me a female co-worker of her's just left her husband b-c he started experimenting with salvia and he was talking out of his head even when sober. He became more and more hostile twords her and suspicious of her and started projecting on her thoughts that were not not true. He was even spying on her for no reason at all. So she finially took their son and moved in with her parents b-c she was afraid of him in being in that condition. So here's my question: do you think it could have been the salvia that caused him to start acting paranoid schizophrenic and projecting negative/untrusting thoughts like he did? Just wondering. 

Just now, Nahm said:

@Joseph Maynor Nah, let right & wrong, self & other go. Rather than replying, observe the reaction. Don’t allow it to contextualize. Not a peep from thought. Only the sensation.  See it for what it is, pre-convoluted by thought. 

But aren't you being reactive now Nahm?  See the problem?

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Joseph Maynor Now that you mention salvia (and projecting): my g-f and I were discussing salvia over the weekend. She was telling me a female co-worker of her's just left her husband b-c he started experimenting with salvia and he was talking out of his head even when sober. He became more and more hostile twords her and suspicious of her and started projecting on her thoughts that were not not true. He was even spying on her for no reason at all. So she finially took their son and moved in with her parents b-c she was afraid of him in being in that condition. So here's my question: do you think it could have been the salvia that caused him to start acting paranoid schizophrenic and projecting negative/untrusting thoughts like he did? Just wondering. 

Haha.  No, salvia ends with the trip.  I suppose you could say the same for any psychedelic if you were so inclined.  I've heard people say the same sort of thing about 5-MeO-DMT -- that it leads to insanity and such.

@Joseph Maynor It is lightening quick and respectfully one hell of a habit to realize, but begin now,  don’t reply to me. Not now, or ever again. Ever. I have nothing for you. So keep it, keep the sensation, the reaction, and see what it is. There is no problem. You will see. See that I do not exist, by keeping the impulse to reply. Don’t allow the reaction. It perpetuates “other”. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Joseph Maynor It is lightening quick and respectfully one hell of a habit to realize, but begin now,  don’t reply to me. Not now, or ever again. Ever. I have nothing for you. So keep it, keep the sensation, the reaction, and see what it is. There is no problem. You will see. See that I do not exist, by keeping the impulse to reply. Don’t allow the reaction. It perpetuates “other”. 

You have a very high opinion of yourself Nahm.  Said with respect.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Textbook gaslighting xD

The "but he did it too!" is another excuse for the ego to justify itself no? 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Haha.  No, salvia ends with the trip.  I suppose you could say the same for any psychedelic if you were so inclined.  I've heard people say the same sort of thing about 5-MeO-DMT -- that it leads to insanity and such.

@Joseph Maynor I gottcha. Thanks

@Joseph Maynor Instant reaction. See it?  You can’t not respond, can you?  Now, see the reaction, the sensation & thought, but choose not to act from it. Don’t reply. Every answer you could ever ask for is in this. If you just holon for a few minutes, it will come. Always does. 

1 minute ago, hundreth said:

Textbook gaslighting xD

Textbook Cetus lol.  Get yer highlighters out peeps.  I hope you guys are not getting offended.  We're all having a bit of fun here.  I'll go away now because I feel like I'm walking into a minefield.

@Joseph Maynor 13,223 posts! You do spend too much time in this Forum.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Joseph Maynor 13,223 posts! You do spend too much time in this Forum.

Yep and many people love me on here too.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

I never did salvia, I'm just asking for the g-f and her co-worker.@hundreth @Joseph Maynor

You should do it.  It's legal in California.  It's good man.  I did it quite a bit a couple of years ago.  It's not your mother's psychedelic though.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I never did salvia, I'm just asking for the g-f and her co-worker.@hundreth @Joseph Maynor

You know what you were doing. Oh the devilry lol

2 minutes ago, hundreth said:

You know what you were doing. Oh the devilry lol

This thread is so revealing on so many levels.  I'm gonna print this thread out and study it with a fine-toothed comb.  Bye bye for now!  Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Joseph Maynor I did hear  the trip only lasts for like 10 mins. or something.

Actually the trips only last for like 3 minutes in my experience.