Joseph Maynor

Who Projects Onto Everyone Else But Is Sensitive To Being Projected On Themselves

169 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

Don't see a reply to my comment addressing your post, hmm not very scientistyyyy. Just kidding around i know you're just a human like us all, it's totally fine to get affected if you are, in my book.

I don't make a pretense to be a saint.  I learn from everything, regardless.  That's all I care about.  I would like an intelligent answer to the call of my question though.  Somebody, please.  Impress me.  Impress us.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor So much drama you stir up.

Maybe I should go away then.  You use morality and criticism like a self-serving bludgeon Leo.  Your massive Ego is getting hard to bear as well as your butt-kissing flock.  Your self-serving double-standards tinged in morality are laughable and painful at the same time.  If you wanna be a dick to me, just tell me to leave the Forum and it's done.  I don't care.  You take no responsibility for this yourself, you blame everything on me.  What about the reactiveness of you and all your butt-kissing flock of saboteurs in this tread?  Look in the mirror Your Highness.  I see through your shit Leo.  That's why you don't like me.  Well, I think you do like me, but you don't too.  It makes perfect sense to me.  You take zero responsibility for this yourself and blame everything on me Leo -- despite the obvious shared system of influences that created this situation.  If I'm gonna be treated like a schmuck by you, then to hell with this place.  You should be more diplomatic and less self-servingly manipulative Leo.  I've kinda lost a little respect for you in the way you're handling this.  Your actions speak louder than your words.  There's an obvious cult-like vibe to this Forum now.  And it's your fault Leo -- this comes from the top.  This cult-like community is serving your humongus "God-tinged" Ego more than you even have the awareness to know or to see.  I'm so sick of you using a pretense to morality and double-standards tinged in morality to aggrandize your own massive narcissistic Ego.  It's obvious dude.  You are a "God" Leo -- in your own fucking imagination.  And you've created this Forum to kiss your God-like ass to feed your own massive hunger for narcissistic supply.  You're not fooling anyone Leo, only yourself.  Of course I stir up drama, I'm not part of your cult Leo.  My voice is gonna stir up drama regardless -- if I tell the truth.  All your minions are gonna swarm me and you're gonna blame me alone for the squeaky-wheel.  It's obvious and sadly predictable.  It's called shaming and shunning the truth-teller in the cult.  This happens in all cults.  I will write about "the mechanics of cults" in my Journal in the abstract and take all personality and names out of it.  It's fascinating and heartbreaking at the same time because I love this Forum.  Good luck on your path Leo and to everybody else who participated in this thread.  No hard feelings on my end.  I learned something from this experience, and that's all that matters to me.  Joseph Maynor

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

You travel to India and still spend your time on this forum? Don't waste this opportunity. Come on, get up and have a good time there instead of arguing here! :)

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

47 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

@Joseph Maynor

You travel to India and still spend your time on this forum? Don't waste this opportunity. Come on, get up and have a good time there instead of arguing here! :)

No shit.  I waste too much time in this place.  I don't even get treated fairly by Leo.  I'll stick to only posting in my Journal from now on.  This place has become a self-serving cult for Leo's massive Ego.  Sad.  One day I'll create my own Forum and make sure it doesn't become like this one.  Goodbye.  You can have your cult Leo, I'll just pretend not to notice it when I log in to post in to my Journal.  You created this Forum, you can use it for whatever purpose you desire, but I don't need to participate in that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Shut this thread down please.  This is a waste of space.  This thread has been irreparably derailed.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I hope you find your peace.  There are other self improvement websites... May be a time to start over somewhere if you feel invalidated here... Nothing wrong with that.  You do have strong reactions so I think the work by Katie bryon would be really helpful.  I know a website that could help you and guide you through all that if you're interested.. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

16 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Joseph Maynor I hope you find your peace.  There are other self improvement websites... May be a time to start over somewhere if you feel invalidated here... Nothing wrong with that.  You do have strong reactions so I think the work by Katie bryon would be really helpful.  I know a website that could help you and guide you through all that if you're interested.. 

I wish the moderators would shut this thread down because all this is gonna become is a piling on of well-intended but single-sided criticisms directed at me.  This is Leo's forum, and ya'll are gonna pile on me and direct your "help" to me as a matter of course.  I know myself and am a master at Personal Development work, including but not limited to Enlightenment work.  So, no offense, but you can keep your well-intended advice.  I don't need any help with this.  I stand by what I've said, including but not limited to my "reactiveness".  Thanks but no thanks.  I'm sure your motives are well-intentioned, so I don't mean to be rude but I also wanna be assertive here.  Joseph

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Joseph are you in India for vacation/sight seeing purpose?

Or for spiritual/PD work?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

56 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Joseph Maynor

Joseph are you in India for vacation/sight seeing purpose?

Or for spiritual/PD work?

I'm trying to stay alive here in Dehli lol.  This place is advanced travel and not for wimps or pussies.  You will get taken advantage of here fast if you don't have the balls to tell people to get lost.  India is not what I imagined it to be.  That's good though.  That's why we travel.  I can count on two hands the number of times scams and baits-and-switches have been attempted on me here and I've only been here for 3 days.  Yesterday I had to find my way back to my hotel after a tut-tut driver drove me to a shop instead of a festival that he was supposed to drive me to.  He even said he was a Buddhist and believed in Karma to lure me to trust him and get into his tut-tut car.  Sad.  People here are poor and desperate.  It's really sad.  I can see now what the Buddha meant when he walked out of his palace and felt the urge to become Enlightened to transcend all the suffering around him.  I totally get it.  It all makes sense to me now.  I can also see why Enlightenment work was basically created in India.  It was created in China too to be fair (Lao Tsu), but probably the Chinese were talking to the Indians back in the day and got it from the Indians.  China is way more developed and civilized than India is.  Yes, I've traveled to China too, so I'm not just talking out of my ass here.  But I like it here.  It's definitely changing me -- probably more like a salvia divinorum trip than an LSD trip though.  I won't be the same when I return home for sure.  I'm gonna be here for 14 nights.  I look forward to visiting Agra and Jaipur.  I recommend coming to India, but make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.  This is not like traveling to Europe or even China.  I love being here in a kind of masochistic way lol.  Is that weird?  Same reason I liked tripping on salvia I guess.  There's good and bad in everything, pros and cons to everything.  India is a trip for sure and I know I won't return from here quite the same as when I left San Francisco.  Another piece of advice -- if you wanna come to India, it's probably best to have a travel partner with you so you're not walking around alone.  It can be dangerous here to walk around all alone.  And being a white dude, I stand out like an easy target.  I've even had Indian people stop to warn me on the street and to scold me to stay safe when they see me walking around alone.  I have eyes all around my head though and incredible street-smarts from traveling internationally as much as I have.  I haven't been scammed yet and don't plan to.  Just keep your money and all valuables in your hotel.  Too bad I couldn't bring my police-grade pepper spray with me.  I'd feel much safer walking around here alone if I had that on me.  The word "organized-anarchy" comes to mind.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

we all have a part of the mind that fulfill itself with every energic interaction in our experimented field.

Sort of a  'current process history ' 

Just like the memory your computer use when turn on. But I Lost myself there

Resonating

The memory and subconscious belief we tend to not see it become our metaphysical lense.

WE Embody experience anyway: conscious or not. 

The highest of ego attachment type of personallity. 

The most egocentric are the highly sensitive, emotionally speaking. 

They take and only give half.

I've been one in the past, i know this.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

18 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

The highest of ego attachment type of personallity. 

The most egocentric are the highly sensitive, emotionally speaking. 

They take and only give half.

I've been one in the past, i know this.

Not necessarily.  When you see the truth, you can be reactive in telling the truth without being attached to a dense Ego.  In fact, as an Enlightened Ego, you're gonna be more reactive not less when you're doing something you believe in.  You guys are making Enlightenment into something unrealistically moral.  Enlightenment is not about "being moral" -- that's just gonna create a dense shadow and a passive-aggressive pattern of reactiveness.  Enlightenment is about knowing and honoring the truth.  And that can mean being reactive when (1) it's authentic, (2) you're aware of your reactiveness when you're doing it, and (3) you're aligned with your True North while you're being reactive -- "True North" in the sense that the reactiveness is something you believe is the right thing to do in the moment.  I will fight somebody if I satisfy all those conditions, and I consider myself to be Enlightened.  A lot of people are confused about Enlightenment and try to dissociate from their Ego, which backfires on you and just leads you 180 degrees and 500 miles in the opposite direction from Enlightenment.  Enlightenment is about fidelity to truth, not about being a passive pussy.  Quite the contrary in fact -- because the fights you do choose to wage are aligned with your authenticity, your awareness, and your True North.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is this psychologically?  What causes this?  Just curious.  

a projection is not a projection is not a projection if there is truth to it - but if truth is that it’s an ill intent projection that serves only one goal, that is ego survival while needing to be aggressively destructive towards others, not all projections need to be taken as a mirror of oneself. so sometimes rejection of projection is perfectly ok as it is used as shield and not as a weapon.

the ego might be rejective towards projections in the beginning of some projections but then giving in to truth behind it and adapt - so sometimes it seems the ego is rejecting but then integrating the newly won insight. so not alle rejections are per se rejections.

but what you are referring to is the will of the ego to claim the sole truth without integrating the other side, it can happen because of knowledge in sense of truth for truths sake, of the belief to have knowledge and especially the yearning of being  acknowledged for achievements. either because people think it’s their right to be treated that way or also especially people who give very much for a hand full of nothing have to coap with that sometimes. that’s when success is not poisonous but would be healthy for once in a while. the ego yearns for that, but it also means it might not have been treated the way it wished to in the past.

so there might be different mechanisms at work in different cases.

you know that the bike is getting to small.

Edited by now is forever

@Joseph Maynor

Your haunch about the reason of spiritual flourishment in Indian regions is spot on.

If i ever make it to India, i wanna go to Ramana's cave and meditate for at least one week

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Who Projects Onto Everyone Else But Is Sensitive To Being Projected On Themselves?

You.

And here it comes...(try to watch)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Who Projects Onto Everyone Else But Is Sensitive To Being Projected On Themselves?

You.

And here it comes...(try to watch)

Does you include you too Nahm?  If so, I'll buy it, but it doesn't really tell us much.  All you're saying is this applies to everyone.  You're ignoring the issue of degree.  We're all assholes, but there's a spectrum, a degree to which we're all assholes.  Charles Manson and Mother Theresa are both assholes, but not to the same degree.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Joseph and Nahm are good boys.

Infinite love ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Good-boy

@Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Does you include you too Nahm? 

Immediately projected / deflected. 

Trade in right and wrong. Just see the impersonality of the mechanism. 

Sit with it, don’t speak. 

Liberation ensues.

Don’t reply. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Joseph Maynor

Immediately projected / deflected. 

Trade in right and wrong. Just see the impersonality of the mechanism. 

Sit with it, don’t speak. 

Liberation ensues.

Don’t reply. 

Ok Nahm.  I'll let you feel right.  That's what you want apparently.  You should let me decide for myself though.  I'm a big boy.  See ya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor