Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sausagehead

How is everything love?

6 posts in this topic

How is everything done is the name of love? It makes sense when Leo said a terrorist kills people for the love of his God, country, or religion but what about trolls that leave mean comments for seemingly no reason or a bully picking on a kid at school, where is the love in that?

I'm also interested in book recommendations for how everything is love, including hate, because I struggle to grasp this. Thanks

Trolls love being trolls. It's like their daily dose of drug. They love to be right, they love to be smartasses, they love to "own" others. It's their way of power tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Matt Kahn - Everything is Here to Help You :)

51 minutes ago, sausagehead said:

How is everything done is the name of love? It makes sense when Leo said a terrorist kills people for the love of his God, country, or religion but what about trolls that leave mean comments for seemingly no reason or a bully picking on a kid at school, where is the love in that?

It's out of fear.

I see a lot of fears in this forum. 

The roots of all suffering. 

A truly enlightened masters won't fear anything(relative) .Only then you can love. 

What can I do? It's too obvious. Hmm?

It's like, the older you get, the more negative you become

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Angelite said:

It's out of fear.

I see a lot of fears in this forum. 

The roots of all suffering. 

A truly enlightened masters won't fear anything(relative) .Only then you can love. 

What can I do? It's too obvious. Hmm?

It's like, the older you get, the more negative you become

Very well said. ❤️

Older you get faster No Self comes. ??

We live in a world where people are blocked from both receiving and giving love in various ways. Love is the energy or source, it is our life force, it is what we are. All suffering comes from disconnection with love, or source energy. Love, when blocked from flowing freely and encompassing everything will come out in opposite ways. Someone who does not receive love from others, or love for self will experience intense suffering and out of love and care for themselves they will try to discharge some of it by seeking out someone to give some of the negative energy they feel towards themselves to. 

So everyone is acting out of love, but love can be turned inside out, and you can act out of love for yourself without concern of others. You can only do that if you are deceived into believing that there is a self and an other. 

So getting rid of the illusion of self or other, and understanding your nature as love and how to let that energy flow and be given and received freely, that is the work we are doing here. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost