Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inliytened1

Materialist Paradigm vs Idealist Paradigm

13 posts in this topic

Have you all thought about which paradigm you subscribe to?

I think a lot of the arguments that happen on the forum boil down to Materialists and/or rationalists arguing with Idealists.

Some of us may not even be aware what we are until we sit down and really ponder it.

If you are not sure what the difference between the two are:

Materialists believe there is an objective world, and that consciousness is happening inside the brain.   This objective world is made of atoms and molecules.

The Idealist, such as myself, believes (in my case as a former Materialist i know from direct experience) that this is actually not what's going on here at ALL.  In fact, there is no objective world.  Reality is not made of matter.  Reality is instead a Mind.  It is Infinite and thus it is conscious and aware.  The substance of which is Nothing.  All the content - everything you see - is happening within the Mind.

If you don't feel comfortable discussing your paradigm that's fine.  But you should have one.   Or at least sit down and think about how you view the world.

Once you realize the Idealist paradigm is the True one, and again this is from my direct experience, then all of a sudden a lot of doors that were closed to you now open.  Mysticsm becomes possible, because reality is a Mind and not dumb matter.

Would love to get all of your thoughts.

Also remember Leo's teachings are of the Idealist Paradigm.  There are plenty of other idealists out there teaching or writing books on this stuff as most of you guys know.

But really sit down and think to yourself.

Have you ever thought about what paradigm you subscribe to?  Or are you some hybrid of the two?  Because that means maybe you need to take an inner look to see what your true viewpoints are.

Edited by Inliytened1
Stuff

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yeah completely agreeing with you. But even if Idealist paradygm is more true lets say both fail in compassion with actual TRUTH. 

I think leo's paradigm is branching off from traditional spiritual paradigm largely because we live in a different time period and the full integration of all aspects of gods and knowledge. 

but your idealistic paradigm is a spiritual paradigm is subcribed to, not so long ago 

i scrapped it ever since i realised i was clinging to it and ultimately that its not complete truth 

enlightenment is the only truth and it can not be expressed, so it was wrong to do so, its more right yeah 

but i've started seeing leo's version as a holistic outlook, where all variables are taken into consideration for what people want with their lives, and accepting it as a path 

older traditions kinda just tell you what the hell to look for and only go for that (kind of) 

even the spritiualists are very dogamatic in their outlook as enlightenment being the best thing 

but don't take into consideration that some people think sex is the best thing 

and then look down on them like they should be using this time to seek 

and thats why i let go of the paradigm and am now keeping quiet

I use both where it fits best. They are tools for the mind to navigate. Why limit yourself to one or the other? The idealist can be good for mental development and making deep inquiries about reality. The materialist is super good at the surface level manipulation that we see in science and tech.

You could call the materialist layered on top of the idealist. Its like an onion :D 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

i scrapped it ever since i realised i was clinging to it and ultimately that its not complete truth 

I don't think scrapping it will resolve the root issue of clinging to mental models. 

lol you maybe right, but not thinking about it has helped tremendously. to be honest, if i never i would have never realised how crazy we are as a group. yup we are bat-shit crazy lol 

12 hours ago, Aakash said:

lol you maybe right, but not thinking about it has helped tremendously. to be honest, if i never i would have never realised how crazy we are as a group. yup we are bat-shit crazy lol 

@Aakash I think you do not get this. Ok here is the deal. Leo speaks from Absolute perspective. He tries to conceptualize as truer as possible Absolute for you. Problem is that you take this stuff as abstractions and you are changing your previous materialist  paradygm with New paradygm (it is closer to Truth so it Will benefit you). All you do is Just changing one worldview for another.You have to realize that you are Just changing the jersey, it is shallow level stuff because you do not do practises.

You need to want Truth wholeheartedly for real not Just waiting for someone to give you answers. 

When you finally become Truth you Will have all answers by becoming them and you won't need Leo or anyone. 

Appreciate Leo for him to bring you this knowledge he has to face his own Death. Leo dies literally, Leo dies to bring you this stuff.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Aakash I think you do not get this. Ok here is the deal. Leo speaks from Absolute perspective. He tries to conceptualize as truer as possible Absolute for you. Problem is that you take this stuff as abstractions and you are changing your previous materialist  paradygm with New paradygm (it is closer to Truth so it Will benefit you). All you do is Just changing one worldview for another.You have to realize that you are Just changing the jersey, it is shallow level stuff because you do not do practises.

You need to want Truth wholeheartedly for real not Just waiting for someone to give you answers. 

When you finally become Truth you Will have all answers by becoming them and you won't need Leo or anyone. 

Appreciate Leo for him to bring you this knowledge he has to face his own Death. Leo dies literally, Leo dies to bring you this stuff.

Bravo Zero.

The biggest discovery is you are God/Infinity/Reality.

You can even become conscious that Leo is just an idea in your mind.  But that's from from God's perspective or from the Giant Minds perspective.  It's you looking down at your creation.

That's when you really realize this whole fucking thing is One.  It's a real mind bender.  Any notions of the Materialist paradigm will melt away.

Its a much higher level, or gear, if you will, of consciousness then the normal one though.

If you were a materialist and have a mystical experience of enough depth to where you are shown certain Truths, a paradigm shift will ensue as you integrate back into your Ego.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Bravo Zero.

The biggest discovery is you are God/Infinity/Reality.

You can even become conscious that Leo is just an idea in your mind.  But that's from from God's perspective or from the Giant Minds perspective.

That's when you really realize this whole fucking thing is One.  It's a real mind bender.

Its a much higher level, or gear, if you will, of consciousness then the normal one though.

Yes it is mind bending. I create you you create me etc. We all co create this apparent reality. We perfectly mirror each other so God can know himself. It is so utterly perfect, deserving of God. 

Everything is at same place in the same now made out of same stuff and yet it is Infinite diverse unique it is so bloody hard to explain. And it's amazing. God is deserving of that word. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity its amazing.  To discover it is the Miracle of all Miracles.

And just when you think that the word Amazing can capture God/Yourself, think again and he will amaze you yet again in a whole new dimension.  That's infinity.  That's God.  That's you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity its amazing.  To discover it is the Miracle of all Miracles.

And just when you think that the word Amazing can capture God/Yourself, think again and he will amaze you yet again in a whole new dimension.  That's infinity.  That's God.  That's you.

And you. God given Godhood for everyone and everything and it is all One at the ultimate sense. Amazing honestly. We are typing this from same place yet we appear to be in shared reality some where localized. But "Your bubble of experience" is same as mine lol. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 You know what. That Formless love, you do not really need to enter that "state". More and more this thing shout out of me in waking life. Top of my head is vibrating too. Unfucking beleivable  unfuckin beleivable. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Keep in mind that when we discuss paradigms were are discussing from a dualistic perspective.

God can't have any discussions with himself without the creation of dualities.

So Zero you speak from the highest of perspectives.

But we still need dualities. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Keep in mind that when we discuss paradigms were are discussing from a dualistic perspective.

God can't have any discussions with himself without the creation of dualities.

So Zero you speak from the highest of perspective.

But we still need dualities. 

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

34 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Aakash@Aakash Ok he wants to know practicality. 

Do things for yourself, love yourself take care of yourself love others help others. You do not need any perspective. Desire for knowledge is desire of egoic mind so it can serve self agenda and manipulate reality more effectivly for selfish causes. Nothing wrong with it but hope you Will soon realize foolishness of this and you Will drop all theoretical perspectives .

You always know what to do in every situations open and follow your heart and love your fears they will dissolve.

Edited by zeroISinfinity