Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyjohnsonman

Reincarnation

13 posts in this topic

In the most recent video Leo talked about how every life you raise your consciousness until you eventually merge with the absolute and reach nirvana and then will get bored of that, split from it and start again. If we are use the consciousness is like sand analogy, where reality is an infinite beach and we are all individual sand castles on a beach not aware we are all the sand on the beach, how can I be sure that my next life I will start from the sand castle that has just collapsed.  In other words if I am doing all this consciousness work to reincarnate and have higher levels of consciousness and more chance of reaching nirvana in the next life, how can I be certain I will get the consciousness of the work I did not someone else? 

Or am I looking at this from the wrong paradigm as I am the whole beach so I am raising the consciousness of each grain of sand for the next rebirth? 

PS I dont want to take reincarnation on as a dogma so I’m still questioning it.

19 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

I am doing all this consciousness work to reincarnate...

...how can I be certain I will get the consciousness of the work I did not someone else?

you need to go deeper. what do you mean by "i"?

unborn Truth

There is no reincarnation.Jesus appeared right before me, He is God, Andrea is right. Ok I am done with buddhism I repented. 

Damn instead of becoming Heaven itself I Will go to hell and make bbq with Gautama. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

To say that you would get bored with the absolute would imply that there is still an ego or someone there to get bored. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Just now, Shaun said:

To say that you would get bored with the absolute would imply that there is still an ego or someone there to get bored. 

Have you become Absolute. 

It's not that is boring it is so amazing and wonderful but soon after you Will realize when you "get back" that this present moment right now is the same thing. So really no need to bliss yourself out as Formlesness. God is everything remember that. Hoping you get serious enough with practises so you can "experience" GOD. 

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Have you become Absolute. 

It's not that is boring it is so amazing and wonderful but soon after you Will realize when you "get back" that this present moment right now is the same thing. So really no need to bliss yourself out as Formlesness. God is everything remember that. Hoping you get serious enough with practises so you can "experience" GOD. 

I am getting more and more serious about this as time goes on. I will never forget this stuff because it is so profound that you can never go back to normal life after even listening to people just talking about it. I'm on board with it for the rest of my life.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

I'm on board with it for the rest of my life.

Welcome aboard! ♥️ ? 

lol this is going to be my theme now, calling people crazy whenever i have the chance 

welcome to the understanding that you are a crazy person 

and for your own wellbeing, you must understand that you are crazy to 99% of the world lol 

@andyjohnsonman This is explained by the notion of a soul.

A soul is an individuated unit of cosmic consciousness which holds data even if you as the body/mind disappear.

All souls are still ultimately one so this doesn't contradict nonduality. It just means there are layers to reality you are not aware of yet.

Don't hold your body as primary. Soul is primary, body is just a costume it wears.

Think of yourself as a hydra creature. Each head is one lifetime. Any head can be lost and the creature still lives on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura have you become conscious of past life times yet? Have you become conscious other heads of the hydra?

16 minutes ago, Peo said:

@Leo Gura have you become conscious of past life times yet? Have you become conscious other heads of the hydra?

No, but I'm fairly sure it's possible.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@andyjohnsonman This is explained by the notion of a soul.

A soul is an individuated unit of cosmic consciousness which holds data even if you as the body/mind disappear.

All souls are still ultimately one so this doesn't contradict nonduality. It just means there are layers to reality you are not aware of yet.

Don't hold your body as primary. Soul is primary, body is just a costume it wears.

Think of yourself as a hydra creature. Each head is one lifetime. Any head can be lost and the creature still lives on.

@Leo Gura

This is the first time that I hear you saying that there is a soul, nice ✌?

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@Billy Shears I use that concept loosely. It's a tricky notion.