Colin

A good complement to today's video

1 post in this topic

"What if it was actually possible to know the point of life? And what if knowing life's point transformed how you lived your life?"

"You know that fear you feel when you exit your comfort zone? Let’s alchemize it into fuel for your hero’s journey, shall we? That’s what this class is all about. With a nod to Aristotle and modern mental toughness coaches, we start by establishing just how important it is to cultivate our courage (aka to conquer our fear!) and then we establish the fact that you are not alone (common humanity!) then we take a trip down Etymology Lane to learn that the word conquer comes from the Latin word that means “to seek”—which is a (very) good thing to keep in mind as we get really good at alchemizing that fear into excitement we can use as fuel to reach our highest potential."

"You are here to shine! The time has come to connect with your TRUE SELF. No more excuses. CONFIDENCE, COURAGE, INNER STRENGTH & LOVE are resources we all have within us. No matter what you are going through in your life - You have FREE WILL. You can consciously choose how YOU respond to life. You can Learn. You can Expand your Awareness. You can HEAL your emotional scars. You are the creator of your thoughts and emotions. You have the POWER to heal, transmute and let go of old karma, limiting beliefs, habit, and patterns that don´t serve your higher good. Everything is a part of our learning and growth. To consciously create means that you ACCEPT REALITY as it is, and take full responsibility for your life as it is in every moment. Committed to shine strong and bright. Committed to learn, heal and grow. Committed to walking your TRUE path with COURAGE, STRENGTH AND TENACITY. With A LOVING HEART. Knowing that everything that comes your way is an OPPORTUNITY to SHINE brighter. Connecting to the WARRIOR OF LIGHT within you."

"[Verse 1]
Breath, should I take a deep?
Faith, should I take a leap?
Taste, what a bittersweet
All my, all my life

[Chorus]
Let me face, let me face
Let me face my fears
Oh, let me face, let me face
Let me face my fears
Won't be long, won't be long
I'm almost here