AudibleLocket

Weed On Weekends

40 posts in this topic

You can do consciousness work on weed 

Sure weed can be addictive and a lifestyle but it doesnt have to be... just be strategic about it

Like imo its not as bad as people here make it out to be IF you have self control and strategy 

I love it overall 

Edited by d0ornokey

On 5/20/2019 at 7:53 AM, ajasatya said:

@AudibleLocket weed makes the mind loose. spiritual practices are meant to make the mind sharp. i don't know what you're doing.

Maybe you gotta loosen it up before you sharpen it. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 20/05/2019 at 3:23 PM, AudibleLocket said:

Should i Drop this ?

Probably bro. Consistent use of any drug isint good. Just have a smoke day every three months or so, even at that maybe a smoke 2 times a year. Every week isint good.

Weed causes anxiety and paranoia and causes imbalance in dopamine regulation in brain. Dopamine controls emotions, emotions control everything.

These effects are also even more amplified in minds that are energetic. Like a lot of the minds here at actualised.org

2 good things to remember with drugs are :

1 Be careful with consistent use of any drug legal or illegal.

2 Whatever the drug does, the opposite will happen after it wears off. (Weed causes relaxation of anxiety, when it wears off it causes increases in anxiety). 

Edited by Aaron p

I smoke weed everyday friday / saturday and I had some profound experiences when I was silent.

Also some spiritual movies like "Groundhog day" was very enjoyable will I was on weed effect, I understood the movie very deeply and it was pure pleasure to watch it, I even forgot that I was "sitting in the sofa, watching a movie" and I was out of time because my mind was all about the movie in the present moment.

I don't see problem with that if you're not addicted and don't smoke everyday.

Well, I'll tell u my experience. For personal reasons I had to leave it for a while. I realized that I was in such an inside story telling and box. Honestly if u had even this thought I recommend u to do this; Leave it for 29 days. After that you decide if u want it again in your life or not. I'm not gonna say I don't miss it, but it is the time for a break at least for me. I know that I will still use it but after some time of grounding. Just try to live some time without it, you will see things u didn't before, not for the substance because of all what comes with it. Afterwards, u will make a much better use of this incredible plant.

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

(Weed causes relaxation of anxiety, when it wears off it causes increases in anxiety). 

Not from my experience, whilst alcohol gives me anxiety upon withdrawing weed's relaxation lingers post use. Plenty of people can smoke once every few weeks with no deleterious effects whatsoever, but of course doing it anymore than that is a bad idea. 

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Just have a smoke day every three months

Do you have this stance regarding frequency of use with powerfully mind altering psychedelics? 

50 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Not from my experience, whilst alcohol gives me anxiety upon withdrawing weed's relaxation lingers post use. Plenty of people can smoke once every few weeks with no deleterious effects whatsoever, but of course doing it anymore than that is a bad idea. 

@Ry4n

Everyone's experience will be different bro, I used to be a mad smoker. Smoking bongs, shatter splifs, regular splifs, joints, blunts, waterfalls, lungs, edibles, pipes, dragon chasing. (Never did a dab rig, might do it before I die)

The problem is, you don't know if those people are actually experiencing any deleterious effects. A lot of the time they don't even know themselves..I didn't know weed was the reason I was feeling terrible. Some people legit think that their mind is the problem and that weed is the only thing that helps. When it's actually the cause. And the idea that it's not addictive is just not true. I've just talked about this too many times. It's quite obvious. Given time, this is usually what happens. I haven't met someone yet who hasn't had this happen eventually

Then there's other things that happen, you make friends who you relate to through the drug and it creates unhealthy connections.

50 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

Do you have this stance regarding frequency of use with powerfully mind altering psychedelics? 

Psychedelics are less dangerous than weed in my opinion because you can smoke weed all day every day, you can't do that with 5meoDMT. It's nearly like you don't want to use 5meo but you force yourself to. Any drug should be treated with care, great care. And there is certainly a limit to the amount of psychedelics you take to. (I'm sure there are small hidden deleterious effects with psycs to, but they're known for freeing the mind in an effective way).

Edited by Aaron p

10 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Everyone's experience will be different bro,

True,

10 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

And the idea that it's not addictive is just not true.

Never said it can't be, but the idea that it's that way for everyone is just not true either; personally I've experienced both sides of the spectrum, being addicted (which was ultimately my fault) to using occasionally quite easily after seeing the cons. But anyone who's been heavily addicted to something is naturally going to be biased against the idea of it having any pros as a means to protect themselves. 

18 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Psychedelics are less dangerous than weed in my opinion because you can smoke weed all day every day, you can't do that with 5meoDMT. It's nearly like you don't want to use 5meo but you force yourself to. Any drug should be treated with care, great care. And there is certainly a limit to the amount of psychedelics you take to.

From an addiction standpoint I can see where you're coming from, but as a case by case basis it's kinda ridiculous to think smoking 5 meo has less risk than weed; if that were the case you should have no issue smoking 5meo in the city and going about your day. I mean people can get seriously traumatised from single experiences in a way that simply doesn't happen with weed (or at least nowhere near as much and even if it does happen it's not even on the same level of traumatised). The best example would be one such person in this forum I'm sure you're aware of who got very messed up off a single dose, the only way that could happen with weed is if you were schizophrenic. But on the flip side the dangers are certainly underestimated in many stoners (for obvious reasons of overcoming prohibition). IMO weed has too many benefits to be shrugged off, not that it's for everyone. Seeing people on this forum advocate for consistent use of psychedelics than criticise weed makes me laugh. 

40 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

And there is certainly a limit to the amount of psychedelics you take to.

Agreed.

41 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I've just talked about this too many times.

I mean you don't have to ahahaha

6 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

If someone relies on a drug to loosen up, that's a red flag. If that's the case, a change in life style is necessary for spiritual work.

unborn Truth

I get my body-mind conditioned on thc in a lot of different ways - groups, events, friends, face2face with someone, nature trips, creative organization, initiation for flow. I began by taking it 30 days (2 times a day), always with same amount and same strain. I was doing all of my daily activities as natural as they could be while taking thc in each possible situation, like I had taken it since my birth on a daily basis. A clear consumption plan and duration of time is necessary - leo highlights this too! I got addicted in this time of 30 days and did a lot of self-reflexion in terms of major habits. these 30 days and the addiction were the basis for forming and refining my consumption. I consumed for the sake of consumption. it is always a process, there is no dogma.

right now in this moment I have a clear ritual, taking thc in isolation and darkness to show up fears and let the body vibrate to release energy and brings my mind in strange-loop state. the ritual is intensive and needs days of preparation and afterwards integrational work. 

Edited by juni

Every weekend is too much. Do it once a month and you'll enjoy it a looot and there will be no guilt or second thoughts. 

softly into the Abyss...

On 08/02/2021 at 5:41 AM, diamondpenguin said:

maybe got to do both, loosening and sharpening simultaneously

softly into the Abyss...

On 08/02/2021 at 0:35 PM, ajasatya said:

f someone relies on a drug to loosen up, that's a red flag.

Weed can be a spiritual tool just as any other including psychedelics. In fact, weed is psychedelic. Though weed use can be tricky to balance as there is a tendency to abuse.

Also, I would advise sourcing a high-quality weed for the best high. Here in London Cali weed is three times more expensive than a regular street weed and the effects are drastically different. High-quality weed is more likely to take u into some deep places of the mind while clarity and relaxation are maintained whereas smoking cheap weed, for me personally, my mind gets stuck into the storytelling and overthinking. 

So be mindful what kind of weed u use for spiritual work.

softly into the Abyss...

3years ago i had a realisation on weed that im on so much stress, and here we are still alive and kicking :)

On 08/02/2021 at 0:17 PM, Ry4n said:

it's kinda ridiculous to think smoking 5 meo has less risk than weed

Weed is attractive and thus attracts, 5meo is scary thus repels. Weed makes you feel good while slowly increasing your anxiety and decreasing your dopamine. 5meo terrifies you and gives you awakenings. Thousands of people have stepped into the slow moving quicksand of weed usage, and it's creating another epidemic. Ofcourse it's nowhere near as bad as meth or something. But purely just comparing 5meo and weed. I could pretty much gamble my lifes savings on which one your more likely to get addicted to (especially considering 5meo is actually said to heal addiction).

Weed is worse than 5meo in the same way thst quicksand acts as a better trap than just a big blatant hole sitting in the ground. For someone to even have heard of 5meo they will have had to done research, which already shows they're being careful. Also, weed is a gateway drug. It is. And when people use it all the time and become dependent on it...people say "aww your just a stoner man." No, your depentant on a drug that [statistically] will make you more likely to encounter other drugs like coke, md, or k. Ket is especially addictive. Fuck that shit.

The only difference between those drugs and weed? You can take weed all the time. It might look insignificant but after one step in a direction, the second step will be easier to take.

Edited by Aaron p

14 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Also, weed is a gateway drug. It is. And when people use it all the time and become dependent on it...people say "aww your just a stoner man." No, your depentant on a drug that [statistically] will make you more likely to encounter other drugs like coke, md, or k. Ket is especially addictive. Fuck that shit.

That's a symptom of prohibition. Sounds like you just have an addictive personality my dude. Pretty biased opinion.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:06 AM, Intraplanetary said:

So be mindful what kind of weed u use for spiritual work.

Edibles can be psychedelic as fuck, similar feeling to mushrooms without so much visual stuff going on. Good integration tool imo. 

14 hours ago, Aaron p said:

coke, md, or k. Ket is especially addictive. Fuck that shit.

Ketamine can be both therapeutic and a pretty reliable means to ego death, and MDMA healed my trauma. Who are you to declare what drug can have benefits and what can't, just because it isn't classically psychedelic? Many people react terribly to classic psychedelics and these can be alternatives for them. 

5 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Ketamine can be both therapeutic and a pretty reliable means to ego death, and MDMA healed my trauma. Who are you to declare what drug can have benefits and what can't, just because it isn't classically psychedelic? Many people react terribly to classic psychedelics and these can be alternatives for them. 

He is God

but I agree with you

Those drugs are too dangerous. Maybe once every 5 months or so but it's not a good habit to get into..slowly deteriorates the mind 

Plus if you can push past the breakthrough point on 5meo, you quickly realise...you have not experienced euphoria on those drugs. Lol

Edited by Aaron p

26 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Those drugs are too dangerous. Maybe once every 5 months or so but it's not a good habit to get into..slowly deteriorates the mind 

Plus if you can push past the breakthrough point on 5meo, you quickly realise...you have not experienced euphoria on those drugs. Lol

hahahaha damn, haven't had 5 meo yet... although I did go into a white light on LSD. Haven't been the same since (thank God....literally xD)