ExodiaGearCEO

How to make videos without it being cringe?

13 posts in this topic

I think I found something I am interested. And that is making fun and funny videos. When I am creating a video and posting it on the internet or social media. Whenever, I post a video my mind start thinking about what people will think of my videos and I keep hearing thoughts in my head like “this video is so cringy delete it” and I would always end up deleting back in the past. but honestly think the video isn’t that bad. So I ignore my thought. And went ahead and kept the video. I started to see old friends unfollowing me on social media lol should I care? But how can I post a video without giving fuck what people think? Do people judge you for making videos?  Thanks!

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

Honestly you just gotta make content no matter how cringe it is and trust me it will be cringe You think all the big YouTubers weren't cringey when they first started? They were. Experience makes you more skilled in just being able to make videos and act 'natural' without all the anxiety. Do what you want to do and pursue it. Anybody who supports you will support you. The better you get at uploading content through just doing it, the more followers you'll be able to get. Uploading content is a skill just like anything else that you can get better through sheer practice.

It takes some practice before your videos will be release worthy.

Make like 50 videos just for yourself. Just for practice and experimentation. So there is no pressure to publish them.

Then you'll be much better.

A writter doesn't release his first 50 pieces of writting, nor does an artist. It takes a lot of practice in any field to reach the point where your work is ready for public release.

With making videos it's actually easier than with music, writting, or painting. Those all requires many years of practice to release anything decent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I think I found something I am interested. And that is making fun and funny videos. When I am creating a video and posting it on the internet or social media. Whenever, I post a video my mind start thinking about what people will think of my videos and I keep hearing thoughts in my head like “this video is so cringy delete it” and I would always end up deleting back in the past. but honestly think the video isn’t that bad. So I ignore my thought. And went ahead and kept the video. I started to see old friends unfollowing me on social media lol should I care? But how can I post a video without giving fuck what people think? Do people judge you for making videos?  Thanks!

People love cringy videos, you might go viral.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Sometimes it might be not as cringy as you think. 

The writer Stepen King dumped his first bestseller "Cary" in the dumpster. 

Without him knowing his wife fished it out of the dumpster and send it to a publisher. The book was a mega hit and they made a movie out of it and everything. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Make like 50 videos just for yourself. Just for practice and experimentation. So there is no pressure to publish them.

A writter doesn't release his first 50 pieces of writting, nor does an artist. It takes a lot of practice in any field to reach the point where your work is ready for public release.

With making videos it's actually easier than with music, writting, or painting. Those all requires many years of practice to release anything decent.

Is that what u did b4 u started publishing vids? Cause I noticed your channel was made like a year b4 u published ur first vid (yeah been doing some stalking lol) 

@Leo Gura

Hey, Leo thank you so much man! I will exactly do that! But, how exactly do you deal with people not liking your video? I just seen one of my crush unfollow me because she didn’t like my video? And it makes me think that my video is bad?

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

On 22/05/2019 at 11:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

tell this to all those fucking kids doing shit electronic edm

On 5/22/2019 at 11:51 AM, Pernani said:

Is that what u did b4 u started publishing vids? Cause I noticed your channel was made like a year b4 u published ur first vid (yeah been doing some stalking lol) 

No, I was instantly good :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Aeris said:

tell this to all those fucking kids doing shit electronic edm

Pls don't. I like them. 

On 5/23/2019 at 11:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

No, I was instantly good :P

Yeaah right I can tell from your very first videos hahahaha

so many ”ummms” in Leos first videos , he really uuum improved ummm so thats good ummm

Dont look at me! Look inside!