Nivsch

What is the difference between yellow and turquoise?

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

You are experiencing a classic yellow vs mustard duality delusion. Upon transcendence is the realization and embodiment of  absolute yellow. It can be uncomfortable at first, especially since one can no longer differentiate between their sports team and the opposing team. Yet the bright side is that it makes toads and dragonflies look really cool at night. And as an extra bonus, the song “Yellow” by Coldplay will take on whole new meaning. ? 

Lol

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Arcangelo That’s like eating an amazing Ceviche and saying “I now know what South America is ALL about”. There is much much more to explore, Be and learn in Turquoise. 

@Serotoninluv  You are totally right.

Let me re-phrase: One day i had to bike for 15 hours: That day i got a really good taste of what turquoise is about.

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

@Serotoninluv  

One day i had to bike for 15 hours: That day i got a really good taste of what turquoise is about.

Delicious ?. 

There is a special place to be found after cycling 150km or so.  ?‍♀️ 

@Leo Gura Where can i find turquoise people and actually have easily direct conversation with them (not gurus, just people ?)?

In which facebook groups? 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura Where can i find turquoise people and actually have easily direct conversation with them (not gurus, just people ?)?

In which facebook groups? 

This forum maybe? You can send them a message, it's free, if they don't respond, it's still ok :) 

The main difference between Turquoise and Yellow is that Turquoise sees consciousness as fundamental. Yellow can still be stuck in the materialist paradigm.