Beeman

Why I hate when women chase me?

24 posts in this topic

Why I hate when women chase me and call me? 

Get some women with self esteem, they know that you are a busy man and don't have time to listen to the yip yapping.

Maybe you're afraid to show them you aren't as great as you think you are by being intimate with them.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I also hate it when women don't take no as an answer and are stalking me without any reason.

@Beeman dont be a pussy man.. just bang them woman who dare to chase you.  Boom ?

Because you want them to be more challenging if they are easy you lose the interest its same with women

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

The vibe I'm getting is that you don't like feminine girls. You want her to be like a mommy. A mommy who's cold and distant. And you can get stuff from her but only if you work really hard for it. That's what you want right?

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Seriously this has never happened to me ever :D, not a single time. And from what I've been told I'm relatively good looking guy. Where are you guys hiding who are all chased by mad possessed women lol. Is your dad CEO at Dell Computers or are you genuinely gifted with looks of Adonis. 

Anyways, I assume they chase you because they assume you are easy target? Perhaps you have given in too many times or they see your lack of integrity with your deeper core and are just teasing you. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

23 hours ago, Beeman said:

Why I hate when women chase me and call me? 

I agree with what the other people here have already said, but to the original question - you hate it, because you don't accept it. I also get chased by 2 or 3 girls, but it's kinda ok, I am just behaving naturally. I don't know honestly, whether I should do something or not...

@NoSelfSelf

8 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Because you want them to be more challenging if they are easy you lose the interest its same with women

Correct. It think it is it. 

3 minutes ago, Beeman said:

@NoSelfSelf

Correct. It think it is it. 

Yeah but there is still something else at play.

When it happens to me I'm happy to bring that kind of positive emotion in them, and also I wish them to find love too.

In your case it's annoying, you even say you hate it.

Why ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I would love to have a stalker

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 minutes ago, sgn said:

I would love to have a stalker

why?

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

why?

I'm so alone xD:|

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

10 minutes ago, sgn said:

I'm so alone xD:|

Probably just go to some social event where nobody knows you and try to chat up people, it is very easy to be confident when nobody knows you :D 

13 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Seriously this has never happened to me ever :D, not a single time. And from what I've been told I'm relatively good looking guy. Where are you guys hiding who are all chased by mad possessed women lol. Is your dad CEO at Dell Computers or are you genuinely gifted with looks of Adonis. 

Anyways, I assume they chase you because they assume you are easy target? Perhaps you have given in too many times or they see your lack of integrity with your deeper core and are just teasing you. 

' Music moment opening '

attract

'Music moment looking for.'

Were you an opening song on a spiritual and physical level ?

Edited by Aeris

I see an added layer of complexity. Women chase men for a wider variety of reasons than men chase women. Personally, I'm ok with some of it.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 22/05/2019 at 3:30 AM, Aeris said:

' Music moment opening '

attract

'Music moment looking for.'

Were you an opening song on a spiritual and physical level ?

errrr.....what? o.O

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Because you don't have 7/10+ social skills or they're chasing you in a work environment