Beeman

Why I hate when women chase me?

24 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, Beeman said:

Why I hate when women chase me and call me? 

Maybe you sense an incongruence in interest. I hate it when a guy likes me and I don't like him back, then you have to let him down gently. And then, if they don't take no for an answer, it's also uncomfortable.

So, maybe you just don't like the women who have chased you very much and don't have feelings for them.

Or, if you think it would happen with anyone, even if you did have feelings for them, it could be a sign of avoidant attachment.

Or you have a belief in your mind that "high quality women" are unattainable to you, so if one shows interest in you then you automatically go to the conclusion, "If they like me, then they must not be a "high quality woman"."

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I start to look down on women who are interested in me. I have self-esteem issues so in one way I want women to show interest in me so I get some approval. But once they do I think there's something wrong with them for liking me. Like they are needy, have daddy issues, self-esteem issues etc, so I dismiss their opinion and view them as low value and I think someone I value higher who doesn't want me or is harder to get must want me. But if she would, then I'd probably look down on her too and I'm back too thinking like no one wants me. I must be liked by 1000 models than that might fix it ;)

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I can't stand it when women I know I'm never going to be interested in keep trying to pursue me.

Beggars can't be choosers.