Beeman

Psychic vampires?

5 posts in this topic

What is the metaphysical concept behind it? 

All the dormant in reallity a psychic vampires. Meaning they stay in their bubble in the part of their brain and rely the harmony on others instead of own heart.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Psychic vampires are also called energy vampires. They feed off the energy of people to feed themselves. They manipulate individuals to produce a certain emotional response, that emotion is what the vampire feeds off.  So they trigger individuals to react in a certain way, if the individual is lacking in awareness they will respond as the vampire wishes. 

28 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

Psychic vampires are also called energy vampires. They feed off the energy of people to feed themselves. They manipulate individuals to produce a certain emotional response, that emotion is what the vampire feeds off.  So they trigger individuals to react in a certain way, if the individual is lacking in awareness they will respond as the vampire wishes. 

the nice thing about "psychic vampires" you will never see a guy talk about this concept.
New boundary in social awareness.

if you mean "jerk" yes there has been a lot since early time.

you could be a psycho one day, and a joyful freegiver the other day, so does concepts are all relative and mostly a bias of lense.

how could you trust yourself to know how to read people.

people who believe they can read anything in people, total delusion.

the most happy guy you know could rape dead babies at night, no matter what the shit you believe you scan in it.

that's what makes me cringed when I first realize this truth, nothing can be know about reality and especially people, you can't really know.

I find that as an emotional answer for some people is to create sense, out of non sense behavior.

mbti, all that, it's all astrologic pattern that are 99% bias

Loss of connection to God, whilst knowing God exists. "The blood is the life, and it shalt be mine!"

Not being able to resolve the problem of induction, without empirical observation.

As for the specific metaphysical causes and concept, I'm unsure.