Pouya

I'm deeply sad about living through everything.

26 posts in this topic

how bout worrying about the now instead becoming an ant, im sure you will be fine as an ant, just dont piss on my foot damnit that hurts

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@ajasatya Their my imagination. My fear is losing every insight and knowledge. Seems so useless after that.

Damn.. i just used a poor ant for an example and now it's all over the place! xD

I fear death because I think nothing will remain of me. This concsiousness is much more beyond me and can go in many different forms after me.

If in this lifetime i become more conscious, i guess it has nothing to do with the next lifetime. That's disturbing for me. 

Like a video game character that consciousness plays through but when the character dies the game restarts.

Might be just me fooling around with my im fear based imagination.

@Serotoninluv Thanks again, you do great work on here. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Serotoninluv One other thought that came up. If your mind insists engagement with the concept of solipsism, what would happen if you let go of identification and just explored it? Human minds are conditioned to think in opposites. It may think “I have to choose between solipsism or it’s opposite: not solipsism”. This puts a lot of stress on the mind and body. Such opposites are constructs of the mind. If your mind insists on conceptualizing it, you may find that aspects of solipsism have value and can be integrated with aspects of nonduality, reincarnation, the LOA etc.

One could also observe the direct experience. When thoughts of solipsism arise, what is the experience? Are the thoughts related to feelings in the body? Which comes first; the thought or the feeling? Are the feelings bothersome? Curious? Could you convert an uncomfortable feeling  of a solipsistic thought into a curious feeling?