Pouya

I'm deeply sad about living through everything.

26 posts in this topic

How much wisdom and beauty I can get from becoming more and more conscious and then all of it is gone to live through an ant. To live through a poor slave who dies while working. To be tortured to death and to get destroyed in a brutal battle. To live as a dogmatic person in the 14th century.

If I have to live them fully, i might be very unconscious as well at some lifetimes.

This is the most tragic thing there is.

Bitter and sweet.

Edited by Pouya

You are living through the ant right now.

Is the Oneness sinking in yet.

But don't worry, Absolute Love hasn't hit you yet.  It is the fixer of all things my friend.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya it's what you choose it to be.

It's relative.  

That's reality.

It's an Absolute Relativity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 i choose it to be tragic?

I can also look at it very positively but it hurts me when I see what happens in this lifetime stays here.

Edited by Pouya

Think of it like this, if you're Infinity intelligent you should have the power to end experience.

@Pouya it doesn't.  You are God.  You are everything and everything is you.   

You're just not conscious of it just yet.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Pouya said:

How much wisdom and beauty I can get from becoming more and more conscious and then all of it is gone to live through an ant. To live through a poor slave who dies while working. To be tortured to death and to get destroyed in a brutal battle. To live as a dogmatic person in the 14th century.

If I have to live them fully, i might be very unconscious as well at some lifetimes.

This is the most tragic thing there is.

Bitter and sweet.

Dont worry hun, you are already doing exactly that right now simultaneously.

Its not Pouya that will come back again to be an ant, a slave down the line. The end of pouya is the end of pouya, but not the end of you.

The Pouya that is sad, the Pouya that accumulates beauty and wisdom and speculates about being born as an ant, wont born as an ant. The ant will be something else.

So dont let Leo scare pouya with his stories :D

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The Truth is scary to the Ego.  But it is beautiful at the same time.  The Ego dwells in relativity.

But when you discover that you are God you become conscious of the Absolute Goodness and Love of it all.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya too much imagination. are those stories fundamentally TRUE?

unborn Truth

@Pouya Going from the conscious level of an ant to a human, then back to an ant can be s bit of a bummer. Yet you are contextualizing it from a view if limitation, rather than that of potential. 

Yes, expression of infinity through a human mind-body has limits, yet you are nowhere near those limits. It’s like being contracted within 0.1% of human potential and saying “I’m in a limited human mind-body. This sucks”. Yet you are limiting yourself to a tiny fraction. 

It’s like being at concert and locking yourself in a toilet stall and saying “Concerts suck, I have to live trapped in a toilet stall”. That is a tiny tiny fraction of the concert. Get out of the toilet stall and explore. There is enough to explore to keep a human busy for a lifetime. 

This is what I am struggling with. Yes, I know that the end of Shaun is just that, but consciousness can take on another perspective which will be experienced just like mine is just now. And now hearing that regression to an ant or a slave is possible, that makes me feel even worse.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

19 minutes ago, Shaun said:

regression to an ant or a slave is possible, that makes me feel even worse.

You aren’t regressing to an ant. You are unaware that you have set the bar of potential to ant.

In the concert analogy, that is like locking one’s self in a toilet stall and believing the toilet stall is all of reality and thinking “Looks like it’s possible to regress to sticking my head into the toilet and drinking piss water. How depressing”. There is lack of awareness of all that exists beyond the toilet stall. There isn’t even awareness that a concert is taking place. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You aren’t regressing to an ant. You are unaware that you have set the bar of potential to ant.

In the concert analogy, that is like locking one’s self in a toilet stall and believing the toilet stall is all of reality and thinking “Looks like it’s possible to regress to sticking my head into the toilet and drinking piss water. How depressing”. There is lack of awareness of all that exists beyond the toilet stall. There isn’t even awareness that a concert is taking place. 

I know that better is possible, and if it's possible to control what one reincarnates as, then there is no problem. As I understand, it's a random process what you come back as.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Reality is much more intelligent than that.

You have created your own grand design.

Also remember not to get lost in concepts about being an ant.

That's Ego sneaking in.

You are your perspective.  Be present.  And you can become conscious that you are the whole thing!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality is much more intelligent than that.

You have created your own grand design.

Also remember not to get lost in concepts about being an ant.

That's Ego sneaking in.

You are your perspective.  Be present.  And you can become conscious that you are the whole thing!

That's all I can do as there is nowhere to run. I have no choice but to participate so might as well be happy.

16 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I know that better is possible, and if it's possible to control what one reincarnates as, then there is no problem. As I understand, it's a random process what you come back as.

So now the story becomes: I’ve randomly reincarnated to a person trapped within a toilet stall that doesn’t want to regress into sticking my head into a toilet. 

You can add lots of stories into that movie. Or you can walk out of the toilet stall. It might not be easy and it may be scary to leave the toilet stall. Yet it can happen if you want it to. 

46 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

So now the story becomes: I’ve randomly reincarnated to a person trapped within a toilet stall that doesn’t want to regress into sticking my head into a toilet. 

You can add lots of stories into that movie. Or you can walk out of the toilet stall. It might not be easy and it may be scary to leave the toilet stall. Yet it can happen if you want it to. 

Is leaving said stall a guarantee that I won't end up right where I started? Back in the stall?

@Shaun when you discover you are God you discover Absolutes.

Your mind is egoic, finite and thinks relatively.  But when consciousness is raised to the point where You are God becomes actual, all of these worries will melt away.

Relativity comes full circle to Absolutism.  You will absolutely stay out of the stall.  You created it so you could escape it. 

You will know your own Absolute Love, Goodness and Infinite power.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Is leaving said stall a guarantee that I won't end up right where I started? Back in the stall?

The mind and body crave a sense of grounding. One way to do that is through creating and immersing itself into thought stories. There are other ways as well. 

One of the most difficult aspects for my mind and body is the sense of groundlessness. I let go into groundless and it can be uncomfortable to the mind and body. Then, there is a pausing to form some grounding at this deeper level. Some people call this “integration”. Then more groundless may arise at a deeper level, followed by integration into grounding. Yet there is only so much groundless the mind and body can accommodate, depending on it’s maturity and developmental level. Too much groundless too fast can be counter-productive and harm a mind-body. Yet too much grounding results in attachment and identification to that grounding. 

The mind and body can get “stuck” in a grounded state and choose the discomfort of attachment/identification to the grounding over the discomfort of groundless. 

Part of groundless is there are no guarantees. A guarantee is grounded. One needs to let go of that guarantee to expand. Once one expands, they are unlikely to return to the same grungy toilet stall. If they do, the trap isn’t nearly as powerful because you’ve expanded beyond that. You are no longer limited to the perspective of being in the stall. You can access a more expansive perspective beyond the stall, that includes the stall. As if you can now observe it from the outside. The person may re-enter that stall and become immersed into it. Yet having the more expansive perspective has immense power. The mind-body may be in the stall for weeks and suddenly realize “Whoa!! How did I end up in this stall again?”. Then you can observe the impact of mind-body conditioning and the sneakiness of the ego. The frequency, duration and intensity of the stall keeps diminishing if we do the work. That is one dynamic I’ve gone through. It’s also possible to have a “one and done”. There is an absolutely clear realization and release. And that’s it. To me, these are rarer and I would call them “Grace”.

In terms of personal development, there are other toilet stalls along the path. Yet I’d say on average they get nicer  - and with each surrender and ground-groundless cycle, there is a flow that arises and ground-groundless start to integrate. 

And it’s not just about toilet stall traps. There is much much more. At times it’s great to focus on toilet stalls, yet if one becomes contracted within that, they will miss the magnificence and magic. There are times we need to take a dump in a toilet stall, yet let’s not miss out on the music of the concert. ? 

In terms of absolute - it is nothing/everything. Yet even saying that is too much. And if we get a good look at absolute, we still live as a human. The show goes on.