ImHooper

If life is a dream then why treat people with love?

37 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

that's shows us your true colors

My true colors are filled with lust.

If, only if.

And if it isn't?

You see? It's just a paradigm, not the truth.

Leo,

Define "love."

Define "God."

Define "oneness."

Without strongly enforced defintions I have zero idea what you are saying apart from discounting the other.

And make your definitions very specific so I know what you are referring to.

Any comments that hint that I am a devil, or am not of level yet, or me being an attacker, of me being closed minded. These types of comments I will be closing my mind to.

If life really is a dream, then it is ones responsibility to not treat it as a dream.

Why?

Because you know its a dream when you wake up and then afterwards process "oh it was all a dream."

But this cannot be verified until one dies. Literal death.

And by death I mean your heart no longer beats and you are buried at a funeral. Not a subjective death.

Very slippery slope with such terms that will just confuse and disempower people.

If you have a point to make then stand by it and make it.

If you dont then word salad is fine. But leave your so called followers the choice of dressing.

And if God is all good,

What difference does it make if he goes on a killing spree?

Aha!!! Got you nailed!!!

Either say,

1. God is all good.

OR,

2. Killing spree is morally evil.

You have contradicted yourself ever so much. Dont bullshit me and say a killing spree is love and then shamingly utter "yeah but thats his true colours."

Or am I just deluded? Am i just so non developed and so closed minded thar I have just not understood?

The point of a decent teacher is that if the student does not understand, it is the TEACHERS FAULT. Not the students.

You seem to enjoy slapping all your followers and then masqurade it with "waking them up."

To me, that is morally wrong.

It is morally right to be clear.

@Joseph Maynor loved your interview. I will be doing one with him shortly to tell the saga of how Johhny Bravo got eaten by the Leo sheep.

Coldplay lyrics,

"OPEN UP YOUR EYES!"

1 hour ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Leo,

Define "love."

Define "God."

Define "oneness."

I have discussed all that in detail in my videos.

You're confused because:

1) You're not really interested in learning, you're here with a closed mind defending your existing positions.

2) You're not seriously studying the books.

3) You're not doing any serious spiritual practices.

4) You're not taking responsibility for the truth-seeking process.

You are wasting your time here and spreading misinformation. If you want the highest wisdom, empty your cup first.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Fuck off with your bullshit Leo. Fuck off dude.

Why are you assuming I am confused?

Haha I do read every single day! Currently reading 'Permission to Be Human.' A great text.

I have practised medication and exercise every day for 2 years.

I am responsible.

Dude you have lost this game. Drop your sword. Fuck off with your nonsense.

And I am enlightened! I dont need to share this with you!

Honestly man you have wasted it all now. The power trip shit is ended. Enough for now man because this interaction is the funniest shit in the world right now and I am chucking a laughter fit as i write this! Big smile!

And happy also right now.

You are done.

**You have lost.**

@Joseph Maynor

Edited by JohnnyBravo

@JohnnyBravo Like I said, you are here with a closed mind and some agenda to defend.

If I am so closed minded and so "wrong" then why cant you let me be?

If you are so convinced in your ideas and judgements the need to "ping pong" with me wouldnt be there. Or maybe it would.

I feel like Mace Windu when he finally discovered Palpatine to be the Sith Lord Emperor.

I will say man you do have some great ideas and thanks a bunch for the videos that worked for me. I am sincere in this.

One of the things you said was

"Beware these days a majority of cults are going to be online."

Yes. Bingo. But the captain Leo will have to go down and sink with his ship.

Its been a blast man. What an unexpected day it has been for me. It all happened so fast.

Onto a new enemy. You are done. Fatality.

@JohnnyBravo Notice your disrespectful tone.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

If I am so closed minded and so "wrong" then why cant you let me be?

why can’t you let yourself be? if you could you wouldn’t be here. 

are you disillusioned so much that you confuse morals with standards?

so you have the right to rant because the other one is immoral. but what you use is your standard of morality against your standard of immorality - see how dubble standard you are. there is no moral in spitting yourself in the face.

Love is the natural state. 

You speak like this because you don't know what love is, in reallity you forgot and have to remember. Is called Awakening.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 20/5/2019 at 9:40 AM, ImHooper said:

If this is just a Dream and nothing really has a purpose why should I be nice to people if it’s truly me? What I mean is being mean to another version of myself doesn’t matter because none of this means anything. Also secondly Alan Watts says when you die the same experience happens as you being born. So after you physically die you just   simultaneously become a baby? He says there has to be someone around .

Thats the illuminati's logic and why they behave as psychopats. They know that all is a game so they make fun of it killing innocent people, making rituals with babies, satanic cooking, sacrifices... in fact, drinking human blood high in adrenaline puts them in a altered awareness state.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ImHooper Your thinking about this whole thing is precisely backwards.

It would not be love if it was coerced or mandated.

The whole point of love is that's totally free and optional. No one forces God to love, love is chosen freely.

Love is its own point and reward. If you expect a reward for loving, or a punishment for not-loving, then you're not actually loving a thing, you're being coerced.

God does not coerce anyone. You are totally free to be monster and kill everyone on the planet. The point is, if you were conscious and intelligent you would never do that, you would choose love instead. Not because there is some external reason, but simply because a conscious person chooses to be Good, chooses to be Love, because that's what he wants to be.

If you learn that life is a dream and this makes you eager to go on a killing spree, that shows us your true colors. That shows us your level of consciousness. A highly conscious person would choose to love even in a dream, because love is true colors.

You choose to be love because you want to be love not because you have to be love.

I understand. I’m not a evil person at all I truly care for people. I was just wondering what if it went to the extreme. Thank you for your feedback. 

19 hours ago, JohnnyBravo said:

You are done. Fatality.

LOL

2 hours ago, Moreira said:

Thats the illuminati's logic and why they behave as psychopats. They know that all is a game so they make fun of it killing innocent people, making rituals with babies, satanic cooking, sacrifices... in fact, drinking human blood high in adrenaline puts them in a altered awareness state.

Yes indeed

Legit tips : you should put fire at 120° for at list 1 hour. Wait 10 min after cooking to really extract this juice out of the babies

Lol jonnie I would have bet on your come back. Do you didn't leave. You stay with yourself ?

I swear they all fucking do it.