Jacobsrw

Wisdom of Sadhguru

23 posts in this topic

On 20/05/2019 at 1:05 PM, purerogue said:

Sadhguru is alright, unfortunately his videos lack depth of letting listeners understand what he is talking about.

I would suggest for you to listen to J. Krishnamurti, go to channel made for him and start from bottom , you will find more in there if you are willing to actually follow what he is saying and not just follow, try it and question what he is saying while listening to him, amazing man I tell you .  

I agree, if someone isn't following someone other than Sadhguru in consciousness work, Sadhguru says a lot less but he definitely says what is needed. He has said several times that why he does that it because it isn't anyhow useful in you true growth, you'll just end up imagining stuff. 

But if you're following other stuff then what he says becomes even more profound from what I've found. 

JK is a true intellectual GOD. Sadhguru recently talked about JK where he said after his short encounter with his material how it changed him and how when his daughter's schooling time came she was sent to a JK school, but he said that people who can make true growth from intellectual teaching of JK are very rare, like fewer than a few thousand in entire world and they probably won't be interested in spirituality in presence of science. 

Edited by Devansh Saharan

5 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

@mandyjw I understand what you mean here. It has a lot merit as well. For me, I find it’s when something penetrates me at the deepest level. I measure my level of understanding for a speaker by how much their message penetrates me not how much I see myself in them. As you said this can mean existential crises with internal disagreement. But these are necessary steps.

For me it’s important to focus on the message that is spoken not the speaker them self. Otherwise it turns into a glorification, ideology or admiration of the speaker. The purpose then becomes missed.

I use the same method with connecting with literally anyone, even cashiers, neighbors and homeless people though. I see what they say and do secondarily, connection with them on a level of loving and knowing them as a reflection or expression of myself is the most important thing. Sometimes I forget and get wrapped in in the words but when I do they become a means to an end instead of another human being. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@pluto Interesting.Drop all methods and surrender to life ? Can you please elaborate more.

What is this light body connecting with Avatar ? Is that beyond nothingness ??

Can you name some enlightened masters and books by them ?