Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMarcos

✎ (Un)Creative Writing ✎ free-for-all

24 posts in this topic

This cute 8-Bit melody sums up my entire made up personality.

Edited by oMarcos

Trivia to ponder from my favorite ebook

I have one prebirth memory, but nothing close to this,,,,,

Rebirthing is a necessary precondition to complete a non-violent shift to the Body-Mind. Without it you can never fully develop and balance the chakras, or create a unified field of all components in Awareness. Rebirthing goes beyond the normal field of recollection of early childhood memories normally addressed in psychoanalysis. Rebirthing goes further back to the pre-verbal memories, to memories of birth, pre-natal life in the womb. It goes all the way back to the original orgasmic moment of conception.

A truly liberating rebirthing experience requires a basic understanding of the biology of the development of the body. We need to understand the discoveries of science in this area to have full recall and visualization. We need to understand the process of Mitosis, from the original union of sperm and egg to early childhood development. We also need to comprehend the significance of the seven stages of Mitosis, and its relation to our perceptive awareness, and the unified energy field. This essential knowledge is summarized in the following chart:

Spirit Mind Soul Mind Body Mind:

7 Speak 7 Spirit 1 Fecundation Neocortex

6 Read 6 Soul 2 Polarization Limbic

5 Touch 5 Body 3 Organization Brain Stem

4 Hear 4 Willing 4 Circulation

3 Taste 3 Feeling 5 Metabolism Birth

2 Smell 2 Think 6 Breathing

1 Seeing 1 Sense 7 Moving

MITOSIS

There are seven stages of development:

In the first two to three weeks the three basic layers are formed in the embryonic tissue:

Entoderm: Inner Organs, Inner layer
Mesoderm: Tendon and Muscles, Middle layer
Exoderm or Ectoderm: Sense Organs, Outer layer

One of the three embryonic layers tends to dominate in a person from this earliest stage. The dominant layer may later determine the preponderance of a person's temperament. An Entoderm dominant person will invite people for a good dinner, a Mesoderm person to jogging or mountain climbing, and an Exoderm person to listen to a concert.

a. Contractions

b. Birth

c. First breath

All three stages are painful and thus their recollection in the rebirthing process is frequently not pleasant. Still, remembering this pain frees you from it, and sets the stage for further development.

The ejection from the womb is intense and frightening, particularly the initial stage of contractions, before movement down the birth canal begins. The contractions produce visions of hell. Compression down the birth canal to birth produces visions of the fall from the amniotic paradise. When you recall the first breath, you also recall the tearing open of the bronchial. Also, at the moment of birth the "foramen ovale" closes and the two chambers of the heart separate. The first painful breath and heart break is the threshold of rebirth. The rebirthing experience, like most all tribal initiations, necessarily involves the acceptance of intentional suffering.

Fecundation. A single sperm, one of 500 million ejaculated, is accepted by the female egg.

IMG_0655.JPG                                                                                                      IMG_0650.JPG

Polarization. The 23 male and 23 female chromosomes meet at the equator and blend to form the original cell. An average size human cell has about the same number of molecules as an average size human brain has cells. The fertilized human egg cell shown below has even more molecules.

IMG_0656.GIF  IMG_0651.JPG

Organization. The cell divides according to the law of the octave, 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 - 64 - 128 ....., up to about 54 divisions, then the organism is complete. By about four months all organs have been formed and simple growth begins. Actual photographs are shown below of the human embryo at the 2, 4 and 8 cell stages. 

IMG_0658.JPG IMG_0659.JPGIMG_0660.GIF

In the first two to three weeks the three basic layers are formed in the embryonic tissue:

Entoderm: Inner Organs, Inner layer
Mesoderm: Tendon and Muscles, Middle layer
Exoderm or Ectoderm: Sense Organs, Outer layer

One of the three embryonic layers tends to dominate in a person from this earliest stage. The dominant layer may later determine the preponderance of a person's temperament. An Entoderm dominant person will invite people for a good dinner, a Mesoderm person to jogging or mountain climbing, and an Exoderm person to listen to a concert.

Circulation. At five to six weeks, when the embryo is no more than three fifths of an inch long, the heart begins to beat. The heart beats continuously, uninterrupted, until we die. Here an embryo is shown at about five and one half weeks. The big protrusion between the flipper and the head is the heart.

IMG_0653.JPG

Metabolism. At about eight weeks, when the embryo is one inch long, weighing two and one half grams, metabolism starts in the embryo through the umbilical cord connection with the mother's metabolism. The embryo floats weightlessly in warm amniotic fluid, nourished from the outside, in a state of bliss. Recollection of this earliest time in your life is quite pleasant, however, for most the recollection of the birth process which follows is not. Here is a picture of a fetus at about eight weeks.

IMG_0654.JPG

Birth. After nine months of blissful growth, the organism is ready for birth which comes in three stages:

Movement. Once out the baby starts coordinating the senses by movements. By about the third month after birth the senses are acclimated to the new external environment.

For rebirthing to succeed the fear of pain must be overcome. The same is true of life itself. Otherwise fear will prevent you from starting the backward journey within. In this way many people are trapped by fear into living their whole life in one little corner of their brain.

from- http://www.chanceandchoice.com/course-overview/brain-and-mind/

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I am leaving this forum/ Leo teaching's and here is why:

I became too obsessed with the idea of achieving magickal peace, and also the obsession for knowledge about spiritual material, which is creating conflict with my practices. I just want to know everything I could possibly imagine, infinite knowledge at my disposal, and meanwhile this might see a good thing, too much of it becomes toxic. You can call it Obsessive Learning Disorder.

Leo is an amazing and outstanding teacher: I cried, I laughed, I got anxious (ego death alert), I got mad... but at the end of the day the Guru is Within. No matter how long you search, no matter how many questions you ask, in the end you'll need to throw that away, and I feel it's time for me. I will focus on my practices, I have had enough of theory. Theory is the Hangover of Dharma. I will focus on mundane activities such as: cooking, studying pharmacy, improve my photography and blog writing website, reading books. Books are ok!

I just just don't have anymore strenght to follow someone else's path, I will focus on myself and follow my intuition, I don't have any other choice. If everything is me, me is choosing. I have tons of respect for everyone on this forum who want to become a better person, we all have the best intentions, but I also notice how chasing perfection can kill our hability to stay on the present (my situation). And although I might not be presently the current and ultimate Actualized Person (and I'll never will, I am constantly morphing), I will instead grow slowly in peace, there is no end for growth, why the rush to reach an end that doesn't exist.  

Thanks to everyone I had come across and shared positivity on this forum. I'm fading away, to other realms of information.

Change is growth.

Edited by oMarcos