Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nicachi

Daddy Issues - Bi-sexual?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

So I'm currently kinda struggling with my sexuality. I'm not quiet sure if I might am bi sexual. 

I feel attracted to women in a way that I cannot discribe, but since now I never had something with a women. Til today I had a few boyfriends, but there weren't similar to my dad. Instead I guess there were pretty the opposite... 

But there is something that I question about this: 

Do I really feel attracted to women or am I just running away from my trust issues in men?? because I am afraid to get hurt?? 

I notice that if I have conflict with men, not only boyfriends also coworker for example, I'm really sensible to that and feel like a little girl again that got hurt and is sad now. And sometimes that are just like little things and I feel offended directly. I notice it always because I get conscious of this emotional conflict in that moment.. But I don't know if it is enough to get conscious about it. 

I actually want to get rid of that daddy issue and get kinda control about my emotions...

I don't know.. I'm really insecure and wanted to share my thoughts to this topic... 

Can anyone relate? 

All the best 

Chioma 

One thing to do is to look toward the body to show if you're attracted to women in a genuine way. If you are you will feel physically aroused by women in a sexual way and you will get that crushy feeling toward particular women.

But if it's just something happening on the level of the mind, like thinking you'll have safe companionship if you date a woman in the future, then it may be just as a protection mechanism to stay safe while staying safe.

So, does this attraction occur through fantasy about what could be or is it something that's more in the moment on the level of the body.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

One thing to do is to look toward the body to show if you're attracted to women in a genuine way. If you are you will feel physically aroused by women in a sexual way and you will get that crushy feeling toward particular women.

But if it's just something happening on the level of the mind, like thinking you'll have safe companionship if you date a woman in the future, then it may be just as a protection mechanism to stay safe while staying safe.

So, does this attraction occur through fantasy about what could be or is it something that's more in the moment on the level of the body.

Hmm that's a good question... I'm not quiet sure yet.. But thanks for your inspiration I will think about it in the future.