Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmptyInside

Ugh...That loneliness again

7 posts in this topic

Dammit. It comes and it goes but it's back. Many changes are underway right now in my life. I hurled myself into the abyss but so far I haven't discovered it's a feather bed yet. Lol. So Leo's last 2 videos have been very helpful. Life does happen in chapters or phases. Seems one is ending and a new one is beginning. My current job is no longer giving me inspiration. There is no meaning or purpose to be derived there anymore. That video really helped me face the truth. I'm basically on the hamster wheel again and have been deceiving myself by constantly reframing it and telling myself that the pros outweigh the cons. They don't. It has become very monotonous. I have basically become an adult babysitter for people who constantly bicker and complain. It doesn't resemble "recovery" in any way. I had an interview last week with another company and the interview seemed to go well. I got a call back that same day and they verbally offered me the job. Now I have jumped through all of the pre-hire hoops and am just waiting on the offer letter to put in my 2 week notice at my current job. So I'm caught in that "limbo" phase. It's getting harder to connect with people. There is very little depth in any of my circles. It feels shallow. I've been spending quite a bit of time in solitude. I guess I'm in a bit of pessimistic mindset right now. I'm working on that. I've been here before. I'll be here again. Just venting a little bit. Thanks for listening. 

"It can't be that lame, you know?" Terence McKenna

That's a very short limbo. Consider yourself lucky.

I get what you mean though. Sometimes loneliness can strike out of the blue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Bro, I’ve been there and probably will be again. Sending you respect for your honesty and wish you feel great!

@Leo Gura Thanks man. I try to remember that. Seems to be a few days here and a few days there. Feeling better today.

@Ar_Senses Thanks for the kind words. I'm truly grateful. 

Why do you feel lonely,

When the whole universe is in you

?

:x

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Try pushing the limits of your circles if conversation seems shallow. Sometimes people just get in a funk of having boring conversations because they think that that's what everyone wants when really, everyone is dying inside for someone to say something outrageous. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Shin It happens sometimes but good question.

@mandyjw That's great advice. I think you're right about that.

I did get a text today from my new boss with a start date of June 10th. I think the mini-Limbo phase has been painting my outlook with a little more than a touch of grey. Feels like it's starting to clear. Ready for a new adventure.