theking00

what is MGTOW?

25 posts in this topic

On 19/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, ajasatya said:

zero. it's a toxic way of thinking about what it means to be a man.

I agree, but the MGTOW movement is the response to sick society. 

A society that punishes white straight men for being nice, a society that empowers women to a pedestal like a goddess. I dont know who is the responsible of that situation, boomers who ovreprotected men raised without father with the idea to be super nice with women, or some elites behind the feminist movements, fake violence genre reports but it exists. 

Actual men are afraid to even have a  relationship with women because they observe their friends, job mates, being cheated. Here in Europe if a woman send a genre violence report to the police the state gives her a free apartment. With the actual laws its more interesting to lie than being a loyal wife.

Men have 3 alternatives:

Try marriage with the risk of divorce and being spoiled from his possessions.

Marry a western woman/husband with traditions values.

Be mgtow or devote his life to his purpose, hermit, monk...

7 minutes ago, Moreira said:

I agree, but the MGTOW movement is the response to sick society. 

A society that punishes white straight men for being nice, a society that empowers women to a pedestal like a goddess. I dont know who is the responsible of that situation, boomers who ovreprotected men raised without father with the idea to be super nice with women, or some elites behind the feminist movements, fake violence genre reports but it exists. 

Actual men are afraid to even have a  relationship with women because they observe their friends, job mates, being cheated. Here in Europe if a woman send a genre violence report to the police the state gives her a free apartment. With the actual laws its more interesting to lie than being a loyal wife.

Men have 3 alternatives:

Try marriage with the risk of divorce and being spoiled from his possessions.

Marry a western woman/husband with traditions values.

Be mgtow or devote his life to his purpose, hermit, monk...

Have u actually any real life evidence of this happening on a large scale in your own expirence? Like with all your friends and family. There are bad people generally, regardless of gender, but there are amazing people also, again regardless of gender. 

It's up to you it you want MGTOW to exist or not inside your reality. 

Adopting MGTOW will not bring you any closer to truth or happiness so it ends there really.

Edited by noselfnofun

@Moreira I mean men have been on a pedestal for a long time prior. I always said feminism would tilt the seesaw if we are not as vigilant to both sides. 

We've been to both extremes. Maybe now we can find balance? 

MGTOW is toxic. I am going to stop watching mgtow  videos . 

Locking this since you guys should be way more evolved than MGTOW.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.