Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
How to be wise

Teleportation

6 posts in this topic

I’ve read many accounts where people claim they teleported from point A to point B without moving in between them. But there is a simple explanation for this. 

You move from point A to point B, but you lose memory of traveling from A to B, and all you remember from your subjective experience, is that you were in A and suddenly you found yourself in B. But instead of claiming that you magically transferred there, you can simply reason that you lost memory of travelling. 

This should explain any claims of teleportation. Not that there are many,

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

But what machine are people using? I hope it's better than the one Jeff Goldblum's character used in The Fly. 

I agree with you though. I'm skeptical too. 

Would not necessarily agree. There is no memory of that which never happened. The in-between.

Let's say one exists on location A, which is a particular frequency. Location B is a completely different frequency. Mastering the shift is what enables teleportation. 

I have experienced this on a smaller scale, unintentionally. Yet there was awareness of the process.

In the peak of my spiritual awakening, I "moved" into another dimension in a blink of an eye. Nothing happened, I just suddenly was there. I was confronted with the Apsolute Reality in less than a second, all control and doership was gone.

Some dark entity, God, me and a woman was involved. Apparently 4, in Actuality one, sharing one goal: to expel the darkness that was within me, that had possesed me in this spiritual journey.

What happened next is history. I keep it to myself as nothing but myself can grasp or even believe what happened.