Aldo

What is masculinity?

11 posts in this topic

Hello guys recently I've been contemplating on what  masculinity realy is. To me masculinity doesnt look like an energy or force. When i compare myself with a the oppoite sex i dont see a difference in terms of energy. I dont think there is much difference in a male and female besides the body structure, sexual compulsions and some superficial behaviours that are conditioned by society. So what is masculinity? Is it just a sexual compulsion? The more i work on my consciousness the more disidentified i get from my body. (One process that realy helps with this is just observing the body) And as i do this the more ridiculous the idea of masculinity gets while you realise that you are not your sexuality. 

There is a very big amount of people who think that masculinity means something. Eliot Hulse has talked a lot about this topic. He has some interesting ideas but i dont think he knows what he is talking about.

Not the video that I wanted to share.

There is one in which there is a sheet that clearly explains the differences.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Thank you for recommending out my video. This may be the one you were thinking of...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@Shin Thank you for recommending out my video. This may be the one you were thinking of...

You're welcome :)

By the way @Aldo masculinity and femininity isn't gender based.

You can be a man with a feminine core, or a woman with a masculine core (although it's rare), and you can also be balanced.
Everyone has the two core though, and neglecting the minor one for the major one leads to major imbalance in your life.

God is love

And God in them

You describing its the same is exact problem why there is so much misunderstanding,movements,hate among men and females

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

22 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You describing its the same is exact problem why there is so much misunderstanding,movements,hate among men and females

Why ?

God is love

And God in them

It's a concept. What is the difference between a Macho Man and a Flower Boy? can a macho mano also be a flower boy and vice versa?never ending story telling

@Shin Simple men dont understand women and vice versa and from there both demonize eachother and create all sorts of problems and movements because they think its the same...

For example man will try to solve things through finding a soulution while women will jump from topic to topic just to talk(thats how they solve things) and just from that there are endless fights...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I've got a vid called Masculinity vs Femininity. It's pretty good from what I can remember of it ;)

And also How To Be A Man Part 2.

If Elliot Hulse is using Trump as a role model for how to be a man, God help us all. Trump is not a man, he's a man-baby. Don't be that. Watch my video above.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

reading "Way of the superior man" will clarify a lot for your and strip of a lot of cultural garbage and preceonceptions about musculinity that western culture holds. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 5/20/2019 at 10:53 AM, Michael569 said:

reading "Way of the superior man" will clarify a lot for your and strip of a lot of cultural garbage and preceonceptions about musculinity that western culture holds. 

This. Read that book, by David Deida. Your questions will be answered.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/