Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

Enormous increase in syncronicity

29 posts in this topic

I remember when I had synchronicities every few minutes for weeks after an awakening experience. It was so increased and happened so frequently that I wouldn't even question if it was just an coincidence. Everytime it happened it felt like the universe was giving me a high five and telling me 'yeah, you got it, everything is alright, we're all one'. It felt like pure bliss. Like the others said: Just enjoy, you are in tune, don't try to interpret too much ❤️☺️✌?

Edited by Billy Shears

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@Truth Addict There's no way you have low EQ. The heart and mind are one. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Truth Addict There's no way you have low EQ. The heart and mind are one. 

Yes, ultimately they're one and the same.

However, practically speaking, it's helpful to create the duality between them and study each one alone.

These synchronicities  keep on getting more frequent, the universe is actually taking the piss now.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Too much ego.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Stop looking at existence as something created for your ego, you are drawn way to much into your spiritual ego. 

3 hours ago, purerogue said:

Stop looking at existence as something created for your ego, you are drawn way to much into your spiritual ego. 

At no point in my life have I thought it was created for me or my ego. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

I tell you, after awakening there is little to not important sync in munerology. 

This sync of numbers are for the dormant. We can see clearly how kaa works here.

Karma being attachment, the individual attaches himself too much on the light sidr of the ego. And bang, one sees sync similar to when someone waits from a response from am authority or the universe, but only those liking things so to speak.

So after some years, i reached this conclusion

Sync happens usually in automata\dormant\robot\ego\fear circles.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.