Yahya

Thoughts on Actualized.org

8 posts in this topic

Hi people,

If you have watched all videos (free content including top 20 limiting beliefs) from Actualized.org then in this thread can you please share any comments or thoughts on this channel.

Thank you.

@Yahya

Actualized.org is one of the greatest sources for wisdom and philosophy that I know of, as long as you balance the theory with practice.

The golden ratio for me is:

• 10% theory
  • 90% practice.

However, it will inevitably become an ideology unless you are very careful. I personally have noticed a lot of dogmatic people here parroting Leo's teachings.

So, be careful.

Alll the content PLUS the top 20 limiting beliefs!!?

I want to comment but I will have to come back-- not sure I watched it all but definitely not the top 20 limiting beliefs.

Meanwhile... Could you tell us what your thoughts are AND why this question? So curious?!

Actualized.org is a gift. If you want to improve yourself, i feel like actualized.org is the best. At least for me so far.

For me, the stuff that i find here is something that i have to study seriously. Leo helps you understand the "Why" behind things, you can see that he is really passionate and he really wants to help people.

@Leo Gura helps you understand life more deeply, youself more deeply. He is really open minded.

I feel like his teachings are something that you have to study over the course of months, don't take them superficially.

But in return, you will have amazing benefits. Of course theory is just a part of self-actualization!

@Karla i did not watch all videos from Actualized.org so I cannot share my thoughts on this channel right now.

I can't thank Leo enough for helping me help myself. The way Leo teaches and presents his wisdom is fantastic, it's really easy to listen to, and so relaxing to the point where I use his videos to help me sleep lol. I could ramble on forever about how much I appreciate actualized.org but just simply, thank you Leo! 

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

LMFAO where do I start...

In my opinion this is the biggest gold mine of content on the entire internet.

The quality of content is super advanced and Leo explains some of the most complex topics known to humans in simple-to-understand ways.

To be perfectly honest you would be a fool not to watch every video on this website. My entire life has changed drastically along with my understanding of all of reality.

Theres something special here.

Dont be a fool and take this for granted

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<