Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShugendoRa

I need help on some anger issues

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys I need some help. Since doing self development I've learned from myself that I have anger issues. I notice now I had this since a kid I will hurt my cousins if they do something really small that pisses me off to kicking a beer bottle and breaking it exclaiming to my parents that I want to leave the party there was nothing interesting to do because I was visiting Mexico and there's nothing to do but play with a 2 liter bottle with my cousins. Am I spolied since I lived my whole life in LA? Idk. Anyways, these hidden anger issues just keep bubbling up and to the point where I'm almost breaking up with my most soul connected partner relationship I ever had. I'm treating her like shit basically and my stress and irration levels are inhibited. I can keep my cool around other ppl but it's still a hassle to do that. I do meditation kriya I dabbled with shrooms lsd mdma and weed and done some anger relasing holotropic breathing and again I let that anger out to my girlfriend. It seems to be a mother resentment background or a relationship in my past idk. I used emotional release methods like the Sedona method , shadow work, holotropic breathing, deep breathing, etc. I've read books about relationship and so many things but it still won't help with my issue. What do u guys think I should do?

Hey, Leo has a few videos about understanding anger and personally I found it really helpful to ask this question: What am I failing to understand? Don’t worry there is a solution for about anything and you’ll find it sooner or later.

@ShugendoRa Be vulnerable & stop trying to get your way. You might be the center of the universe, but the world does not revolve around you, no matter how angry you get. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's great your trying to work through this, hopefully you are being open and honest about this with your partner, seems like she really matters to you, enough to make you want to reflect on yourself and be vulnerable enough to admit you might have done issues.  I think my biggest problem isn't usually me being angry or sad or anxious, it's usually about me being anxious about being anxious, or angry about being angry, or sad about being sad, those are the kind of loops that bother me the most so my recommendation would just to try not to have negative reactions to your anger as it pops up.  It will make it so much harder to process.  The way past anger is through it, like many problems we face so I think from my experience it would be best for you to feel the anger you need to feel without judging yourself for it 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Do you have any idea where these feelings are coming from?

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Stop asociating the throat with the liver. 

Remember that pain sometimes beneath the rib on the right side?

Use the spleen to brake the lion's jaws.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hi, one day i was really pissed off because some dude was trying to scam me (he paid at the end) but i was really angry.

What i did was watch Leo's video about How to Deal with Strong Negative Emotions.

It helped so much that i think Leo kinda saved my life that day.

read " Emotional Inteligence 2.0". 

That book has helped me resolve a lot of unconscious behaviour patterns and victim mindset (which is what anger issues are)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

those are emotional attachments and unprocessed memories which will be hard to let go until you're able to see all perspectives and realize it wasn't really as personal as we thought.