tenta

Levitation

26 posts in this topic

How would this work? What force would your mind be using to make you levitate? And it's kind of convenient that you'd only be levitating instead of being able to fly in any direction.

Because Leo mentioned if he saw a yogi levitating he wouldn't be that shocked because he kind of already knew it was possible, Aleister Crowley also said somewhere that he saw a roommate levitating, but there are no videos whatsoever of levitation or any supernatural abilities nor any full proof, at least that I've seen.

I've had levitating dreams my whole life.

step 1. fall asleep

step 2. levitate with willpower

You don't need a force. 

There's just you. Not "your mind" 

Get in a lift, go in a plane, jump up in the air - all by the power of thought. They are all amazing abilities. Do you need more? I guess we need more.

Don't get me wrong, by favourite superpower would be to stop time, I think I'm nearly there...

All stories and explanations are false.

If you could, you certianly couldn't explain how you do it via any conventional human paradigm of understanding.

It would be a level of connection to God-consciousness beyond anything words could convey.

I suspect it is possible. But only for exceptionally advanced yogis. You won't get there through self-inquiry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you can find the answer you will be rich, not sure if posting on a forum will get you there.

Edited by SerpaeTetra

@tenta In my first ayahuasca ceremony I had a supernormal experience where I think I touched on the like. It's about contraction. Have you ever heard of the idea that the universe can be compressed into a single point? Do that when you inhale. From the pit of your stomach. Like a Black Hole. I didn't levitate but I almost killed myself. Funny how non-dual speak always goes on about infinity because that's basically what it felt like. Infinitely drawing into a dimensionless point in your centre. When I let go I thought I was on fire.

Sorry if anyone thinks I'm a dick for going there but it really did happen.

Edited by Vinnie

Everything here is really happening in the Mind.  There is really no body, no eyes, etc.   It's all Mind stuff.  So the question should really be how can i transport to different states of consciousness, or how can i use mysticism to defy logic.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Shiva Boom! Yeah, you got it bro. Materialization. That's exactly what I thought in retrospect. It felt like I was creating from nothing.

Edited by Vinnie

First you must understand the true nature of reality, then when you know what you are and made up from, then you can use that to manipulate energy/matter. We are electromagnetic. < master this, master reality.

At one point i was deep into this stuff, telekinesis, telepathy, astral travel, remote viewing, levitation, controlling weather ect... but i found a superpower that made all others obsolete and i ditched them and went straight into the heart of source itself.

You think flying and teleporting is fun, wait till the "unmentionable/unimaginable" happens. You see the meaninglessness, the pointlessness in it all. There's always a time/place but there's a greater focus at hand and that is very simple.

Know thyself, Be thyself. All else falls into place naturally.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Have you even experienced what I'm talking about? To me, you're just flexin'. If I had the strength to hold on, I wouldn't be here. You should be humble.

Edited by Vinnie

34 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Shiva Boom! Yeah, you got it bro. Materialization. That's exactly what I thought in retrospect. It felt like I was creating from nothing.

Yes but I don't get how this exactly translates into remote viewing or levitation.

27 minutes ago, pluto said:

First you must understand the true nature of reality, then when you know what you are and made up from, then you can use that to manipulate energy/matter. We are electromagnetic. < master this, master reality.

At one point i was deep into this stuff, telekinesis, telepathy, astral travel, remote viewing, levitation, controlling weather ect... but i found a superpower that made all others obsolete and i ditched them and went straight into the heart of source itself.

You think flying and teleporting is fun, wait till the "unmentionable/unimaginable" happens. You see the meaninglessness, the pointlessness in it all. There's always a time/place but there's a greater focus at hand and that is very simple.

Know thyself, Be thyself. All else falls into place naturally.

Do you have direct experience of remote viewing, controlling weather etc.?

@tenta ... Work it out you fucking dunce. I wish I hadn't responded to you now.

Edited by Vinnie

11 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@tenta ... Work it out you fucking dunce.

Lol... that would imply you could levitate effortlessly. I was asking exactly how it translates into levitation and since your mind can materialize things effortlessly, why isn't levitation effortless?

Edited by tenta

@Vinnie Being a dunce and stupid prick is fun, you should try it sometime. Let go and breathe. ?

Someone already put this vid on this forum

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.