TheOne

As GOD Why we can't creat any thing

51 posts in this topic

A simplest answer would be: You recognize it when you are one with God. 
But that doesn't help as long as you are not. So I have put together a theory that harmonizes with non-duality. voila.
It makes no claim to truth. But it works quite well for me.

Past: It is in the memory.

On 5/18/2019 at 0:05 PM, TheOne said:

leo we are god we are creator why we can't create any thing . heal our body

You are healing yourself all the time? Havent you noticed? Cut your finger. Then wait a week. Youre healed. Creation? You are creating all the time. To live is to create. A mess or a beauty. Its all being created. You want magic out out of thin air. Look at your thoughts. They are appearing out of thin air. You want magical unicorns, then go create one, Im sure you could interbreed a rhino and a horse.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You are healing yourself all the time? Havent you noticed? Cut your finger. Then wait a week. Youre healed. Creation? You are creating all the time. To live is to create. A mess or a beauty. Its all being created. You want magic out out of thin air. Look at your thoughts. They are appearing out of thin air. You want magical unicorns, then go create one, Im sure you could interbreed a rhino and a horse.

@Rilles lol. Seriously, I laughed out loud :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

11 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Rilles lol. Seriously, I laughed out loud :D

Alot of truth is said in jest. -_-

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I often wondered why life is set up such that it is so easy to destroy, but so difficult to create. Anyone can go and break shit, and we could destroy the world by releasing all the nukes at once. I wished that the process of building something, and healing the Earth would be as simple and accessible as the process of destruction.

The question was answered for me, that without destruction, there could be no new creation, and to create is to simultaneously destroy, like re-recording over a video tape. It's not just a reciprocal exchange, the destruction must occur in order for there to be creation at all. If you were to create your ideal self, you would be destroying yourself as you'd known yourself. 

The easiest way to create is to ask the right questions, to others, and for yourself to contemplate. An important question you could ask yourself is what can I create?

On 31/05/2019 at 7:45 PM, LastThursday said:

Interesting. How do I go about trusting what you say, if you yourself agree that you are deluded? How can I recognise that I'm deluded also?

Where is this "past" you speak of? Does it exist? If so, what is it?

There is only the Now          all is here Now   the past the present and the future  isn't that ?

1 hour ago, TheOne said:

There is only the Now          all is here Now   the past the present and the future  isn't that ?

Exactly that. We don't have a past, or memories of the past, we just have memories. Can the memories be trusted? If they can, what do they represent exactly?

All stories and explanations are false.

I have a new model to look to the world. It is not 4 dimensional time and space. Rather sits in now. Consider this:

The set of thoughts what makes the illusion of time seems real.

With this new model you can use all loa work to reclaim your creative power back.

It is hard to explain it in words. Graphical illustration is needed. But it is that thought is what makes your reality as real reality.

And if you can succeed to seed in subconscious, there it can create. I think there that is where our awareness comes from.

There is one instant of moment exists with psychical realm and that is right now.

When your neurons get modified by information, you can store thoughts in your brain which exists only current physical realm, the brain what senses and makes you sense of past by thought.

Leo was talking about a clay demonstration in one of his video. Think of reality as a clay and it gets modified at each delta infinite small time. So it is in constant change but there is no past or future. Just the change is here.

There exists psychological therapiest to alter childhood to remove traumas and that works. The main idea is to remove the stored thought in memories. So was the event happened or not? For the observer of traumatic patient. When patient forget that event, his or her conscious reality shifts into another "dimension" or to a new reality.

Edited by non_nothing

God like everything is just a belief with a set of experiences attached to that belief, some of those experiences are valid, some invalid.

In the context of God, that belief is unwarranted relative to my experiences.

I am a theist, but I'm a theist in the context of realising the power of belief, not God. 

To me God is indoctrination as far as I can tell so far, I'm open to alternative viewpoints, and I'm definitely not an atheist, to me that is equally unreasonable relative to my set of experiences.

Checkout this thread where towards the end  I talk about things mainly being a game of beliefs (not survival):

That's because we have no idea about things at that level and lie to ourselves or try to reduce somehow the problem. It just goes to show the quality of god that we are at least for those who claim to be god.